PDA

View Full Version : egr off passat 2.0 tdi edc16 u34

Gator
28th March, 2018, 11:12 AM
Can anyone turn egr for me car is in limp home mode with unpluged egr is still in limp when i delete dtc for egr car is out of limp for 2-3 seconds and after that is again in limp mode deleting the dtc from file dont work if someone know how to disable limp for egr please help me i will be gratefull

Ignasvw
28th March, 2018, 11:56 AM
Your file.

Gator
28th March, 2018, 01:41 PM
Thanks friend egr is disconnected but car is still in limp mode you have other solution ?

maajkii
28th March, 2018, 02:13 PM
maybe your problem isn't EGR but TVA?
car shouldnt be in limp mode even with destroyed EGR..

Ignasvw
28th March, 2018, 03:54 PM
i will check little bit later what i can do

teamtuner
28th March, 2018, 04:20 PM
Can anyone turn egr for me car is in limp home mode with unpluged egr is still in limp when i delete dtc for egr car is out of limp for 2-3 seconds and after that is again in limp mode deleting the dtc from file dont work if someone know how to disable limp for egr please help me i will be gratefull
i don"t understand...we try to reppair cars without any diagnose dtc codes?...wtf mates?post dtc codes ....

Gator
28th March, 2018, 10:07 PM
This car have some strange problem, egr and dpf was deleted before one year from me and car was driving ok to this day today i was replacing clutch master cylinder and disconected the battery after conecting battery car dont have power turbo pressure is ok air mass meter is ok on diagnostic dont have error codes when i go to delete error codes in vcds than have power 2or 3 times when i step on gas and after that its the same without power. I was thinking maybe is something related with egr valve bechause i disconected egr and deleted dtc codes and car was driving fine one year i am comfused how can disconecting the battery make the car lost power.

Gator
29th March, 2018, 11:01 PM
Thanks to all of you for your help i found the problem today, problem was i wiring harness next to the starter motor where all the wires from all sensors go i found three damaged wires from egr valve and shorted by water i fix wires and now car is working properly.