PDA

View Full Version : Adding Channels

hitman07
20th August, 2008, 06:27 PM
Hi There
im wondering if anyone can help me. i want to add some channels to my dreambox 600pvr and i dunno how to do it? if i scan for them will i lose my previous channel setup?
thanks in advance

spectra
20th August, 2008, 07:36 PM
I dont have a 600s but I would have thought your options to do a channel search would be to go menu, setup, service searching then automatic transponder scan and select which satellite you want to scan thats what I do with my 500s and that wont mess up you old channel list it will just add new ones and remove any that have changed frequency!

aftermath
20th August, 2008, 07:42 PM
Hi There
im wondering if anyone can help me. i want to add some channels to my dreambox 600pvr and i dunno how to do it? if i scan for them will i lose my previous channel setup?
thanks in advance

just scan as normal. you wont lose original ones. new ones will have an explanation mark next to them..

hitman07
20th August, 2008, 08:07 PM
will try this when i get home. thanks a million folks

mrpwlee
28th September, 2008, 06:03 PM
Hi There
thanks in advance

One question guys.........

I have all channels on sky uk with the exception of sky movie channels?
It doesnt matter how many scans I do I can't pick up movies, Sports Yes, Setanta yes Movies no?

Any idea apart from maybe dish alignment error?
My Box is a Dreambox 600 Gemini image

Thanks,

Pete

Devilfish
28th September, 2008, 06:09 PM
Press OK then RED.

Do you actually have the channels in that list and they don't work or do you not get them even after you scan?

The movie channels are on 11836.00 H 27500 2/3. Try doing a manual scan on that transponder.

Or go to the motor setup page, select that transponder from the list and see what your SNR % is like. Maybe your dish needs a slight adjustment to receive that beem.