PDA

View Full Version : W639 abs light on after data transfer

nazz2
29th March, 2018, 01:44 PM
Hi this w639 vito 2005 came to me with the EIS not turning, after hardware repair, all fine except remote not working, before me another locksmith had a go at it, and for some reason he had taken the mechanism out, so they got me another EIS unit, transferred the data from old to new with vvdi2,all ok now but the abs and traction control lights comes on, with old unit its off, has anyone got any ideas? Thanks

mercis
29th March, 2018, 03:26 PM
check coding
eis and esp moust same code have

vageric
29th March, 2018, 05:10 PM
Hi this w639 vito 2005 came to me with the EIS not turning, after hardware repair, all fine except remote not working, before me another locksmith had a go at it, and for some reason he had taken the mechanism out, so they got me another EIS unit, transferred the data from old to new with vvdi2,all ok now but the abs and traction control lights comes on, with old unit its off, has anyone got any ideas? Thanks

you have transfer 2 mcu's data?
or only R2 data?

nazz2
29th March, 2018, 10:34 PM
i only read the mcu via adapter, so dont know which one it has been read,funny you mentioned the R1 and R 2, someone else has said the same in Pm, i was going to swap one of the mcus, from old to new, but dont know which one! , the closer one to the back, or to the front of the EIS? any help for identification is geatly apreciated. Thanks to you both.

wissamshaat
30th March, 2018, 12:17 AM
better to clone the 2 mcus not swaping them