PDA

View Full Version : Fiat Ducato 2008 year

kobi2311
29th March, 2018, 10:57 PM
Hi

I have one key for Fiat Ducato 2008 year (second one is lost). So I opened bsi and read 95160 eeprom. My orginal read eeprom should be with added 2 keys. Next I add third one (and now I have got still two keys in my hand). Can someone check my dumps - are they good read from orginal with 2 keys and than good programed with new 3 keys (orginal file read with Upa and new file programed with Tango).

Files in attached

Thanks

lion0304
30th March, 2018, 01:51 AM
I can see you have 3 key programmed. Pincode is: 34151

kobi2311
30th March, 2018, 02:58 PM
ok thank you very much

kobi2311
1st April, 2018, 08:06 PM
unfortunately new dump loaded to BSI with three keys generated by Tango does nort work. Orginal key is working but new one added by Tango not (immo lamp flashes). I used ID 48 transponder

What is the problem

dtip
1st April, 2018, 08:39 PM
unfortunately new dump loaded to BSI with three keys generated by Tango does nort work. Orginal key is working but new one added by Tango not (immo lamp flashes). I used ID 48 transponder

What is the problem

First make sure you don't need id46 tranponder... read ori key

If it is id48 then try to program new key over obd, it should already have pre-code data if you added it to dump using tango

rob h
1st April, 2018, 08:47 PM
How did you read and write the eeprom?
Did you take it of the board?

2008 ducato uses id48, so that is fine!

kobi2311
1st April, 2018, 09:27 PM
I need ID48 transponder - I read orginal key with Tango so I have used ID 48 too

I took the BSI Magneti Marelli out and I read/wrote dump from/to eeprom 95160 with UPA-USB orginal

and with orginal key car starts but with new one created by Tango not (immo lamp flashed)

rob h
1st April, 2018, 11:20 PM
Read it again,
Did you confirm, that the new dump was written back proper.

lion0304
2nd April, 2018, 01:22 AM
I need ID48 transponder - I read orginal key with Tango so I have used ID 48 too

Maybe you need Unlock used iD48 first before programming with Tango.

After programming, Tango will lock it again. If transponder not locked, car will not start for sure.

I have experience with Citroen Jumper same as Ducato, use blank id48, program with EFFi crack, write back but immo light flashing, program over obd, car not see the transponder (id48 not locked with crack Effi)

So i load dump in Tm100 and reprogram, read ID48 show Locked. Insert to igntion and start at once.

kobi2311
2nd April, 2018, 08:51 AM
Yes I confirmed that new dump was good write (I wrote new dump to eeprom and than I read new dump before I put BSI to car and Tango confirmed that my new key is at position number 3)

Transponder ID48 is locked after writing by Tango (before programing ID48 was unlocked)

rob h
2nd April, 2018, 09:56 AM
You could do what Lion0304 suggests,
Reprogram theses 2 keys, by obd.
It will erase all others.
If all goes well, you will have 2 working keys.
If not, the old 1 will be accepted for sure.

I have one of these coming up, so i am very interested in your progress here.

dtip
2nd April, 2018, 12:19 PM
You could do what Lion0304 suggests,

I have one of these coming up, so i am very interested in your progress here.

It is unlikely you can screw this one up....just pre-program id48 from dump and add it over obd.
I never add key directly to dump to any car unless it is necesery and i don't see why people do that on cars like this....it is 5-10 more minutes to do it but you are not altering original eprom data...

hollanda
2nd April, 2018, 02:37 PM
Have you use a good id48 chip? Not cheap chinees? From china you have good chips and bad chips. The arrange is very low.
i’ve some cheap that working good with vw but with fiat not!
And remove the transponder from the key and hold the transponder nearly the antenne.

rob h
2nd April, 2018, 04:30 PM
I have had some issues with Fiat before.
Not starting, then i inserted the key 180degrees, and it was fine.
Mainly Caused by low voltage, even with org key.

How could one test the reflexes of any transponder?

Besides holding it closer to the antennes.

kobi2311
2nd April, 2018, 05:41 PM
Ok thanks.

Tommorow I will try to programm it (BSI and transponder) with Tango one more time with other good quality transponder and I will hold the transponder closer to antenna.

I will report

kobi2311
3rd April, 2018, 06:03 PM
Hi

My problem is solved. I have used good quality ID48 transponder and car starts on new key.

Thanks all