PDA

View Full Version : xhorse price politic

ladadens1
2nd April, 2018, 09:15 AM
hi! xhorse have since 1 year new starnge price politic
.its ok to pay for new features.but not ok when it s too much.when same funktions in other tools are much cheaper.

example:
fed bdc autorisation need pay 700euro
yanhua tool 400euro with exact same funktions and dont need have any other tools from xhorse

mb tool tokens. cgdi give every day one calculation free.with cg100 programmer one more.
dont need pay extra.yes you need pay 70euro for every 6 moth update.

still its much cheaper then vvdi mb tool.and it can do the same.

id48 clone key 96bit.price 205euro
many poeple shows in youtube videos it dont works.

but in vvdi key tools it works.

xhorse sell with this price politic not more tools.they get loose old customers.

wich by cgdi yanhu or one of the other tools.

xhorse take the prices to the level of abrites.
this will be the end of the good and paypable xhorse tool.

rob h
2nd April, 2018, 10:28 AM
Owning a condor will give you a big discount, on MB tool, free calculation, edc17 med17 tool etc.
So that is clever marketing. They are binding the tools.

Lowering the prices, as soon as a compatetive tools turns up, will show weakness.

If these tools like Cgdi and Yanhua are as good, and will get the same support as xhorse has given, then you can compare these.
Otherwise it is a expensive gamble.

Not many company get involved on the level that Xhorse does.
They respond way more, and charge less then Abrites ever did.

But working on expensive cars, for lower margens every day, the risk are still as high.
It might take longer to earn you tools, but having a customer with a fffff up car, is even worse.

drugowaz
2nd April, 2018, 11:21 AM
Prices are reasonable. I not suggest to lower them. Because every one will buy it. Compettionion now is huge in this sector. And they cost like all imagine what will be.
Offcourse full full version now cost not funny price as chinese product. But still xhorse doing good job. Give support etc. This all cost.

dtip
2nd April, 2018, 12:12 PM
hi! xhorse have since 1 year new starnge price politic
.its ok to pay for new features.but not ok when it s too much.when same funktions in other tools are much cheaper.

Simple, buy it that cheaper tool with same capabilites, you answered your question yourself...

rob h
2nd April, 2018, 04:43 PM
I like the obdstar 300 dp full.
About 700 euro, it does Fem, Cas4 and Many other cars diagnostic, odometer and immo.
Compare that to vvdi bmw, or even cgdi bmw.

ladadens1
2nd April, 2018, 04:58 PM
exact this is what i mean.

i now the xhorse tools works not perfect but good.(were is no realy perfekt tool on market).
my vvdi2 and vvdi prog works very good.and i will by more autorisation for it.but for normal price and not for the highest.
support working you say right but most need wait some days for reply.can you let your customer stay for two days with problem wich your tool makes?

i hope someone from xhorse read this tread an think little bit more about the price strategy.

Brat
2nd April, 2018, 05:11 PM
Rob it is really dp300 full work fem and cas1,2,3,4 ?
i have vvdi2 with vag function but i not have in plan to spend for vvdi bmw +549 bmw obd autorisacion +199 cas4 autorisation +800usd for FEM autorisacion=1548usd

ladadens1
2nd April, 2018, 05:18 PM
i have vvdi2 full but 700euro for fem /bdc is not woth the money.

as we see soem other tools covers some more funktions for less money.
and do the same.

dp300 is+ good diagnostic and key tool.

vasa
2nd April, 2018, 05:26 PM
yes 700 usd for fem is too much but also with Condor xc mini 600 USD is to much. And do you know why? New key from dealer coast 139euro. Friday I bay 2 pcs for bmw f10 all key lost.

and about xhose politic all company need for life money without don't get .

vageric
2nd April, 2018, 05:31 PM
people 700euro for bmw fem is the price.
if you do like 2 bmw f serie for 500 euro mileage corretion you have profit.
so i really dont understand the hassle!

rob h
2nd April, 2018, 05:50 PM
I never checked if obdstar does do mileage in Fem and Cas4.
Getting isn by obd from is also importent, in all Keys lost case.
OR even by dump.

ladadens1
2nd April, 2018, 06:10 PM
we dont wand the autorisation fro free.

but for normal price.not for highest.i see im not the only one who thinks twice before by new autorisation.

about the km in fxx--when you can do km in cas fed bdc or cluster.this is still not enoth to make it perfect.what you will do with the rest of the ecus in the car?nothing.

km change only when replace used ecu and old is damaged.

PocketHero
2nd April, 2018, 06:30 PM
Is that mileage correction so important?
(In my country it is forbidden)
The client wants new keys, we are faster than the dealerships, so we can make our profit. Time is the only thing what matters.
I've invested in this business a lot of money (like you), and I know that I have to be able to invest @ any time.
Of course not @ any costs, but if I begin to invest into a product, then I know @ the beginning that it'll be a never ending story.

I think that you have to chose between AVDI or X-Horse, and then stay true to your choice

ladadens1
2nd April, 2018, 06:41 PM
milage correctiion is not my business.adapt brocken /used ecu is the thing.and it need faster and cheaper done as by dealer.only when we can make some money.

i now i allways need to inwest in new tools.this in never ending story.