PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 307 bad defap?

Teodor1
2nd April, 2018, 10:32 AM
Hi,
I have problems with delete the FAP of my car. I payed to clear it but still have faults and limp mode.
Almost 100% urban drive, but when I hit the highway I receive antipolution fault message and almost everytime limp mode.
I download the file and I will post it if anyone can check how bad it is - is it done with some program or the man I have payed to defap it is an idiot.

I will post and screen from PP2000 with faults. I have disable additive system in BSI but still got faults - how that is possible?

Physically remove the fap, as far as i know - the previous owner is throw away a temp sensor (downstream) and it missing. Also missing the diff.pressure sensor and some pipes from additive tank. That is all i know ... fuel cap sensor fault is present on PP2000. Nothing lights on dashboard.
I hope someone can help ...

Thank you!

bobolin4o
2nd April, 2018, 11:13 AM
This file is complete ORIGINAL!
So, the question now is - who is the idiot...
You, because you've paid, or he, because he sold to you original file...

Teodor1
2nd April, 2018, 11:53 AM
Interesting ... someone will pay for that ... at the end we will see who is the idiot ....

bobolin4o
2nd April, 2018, 11:59 AM
Just curious... how much you paid?
And which town you live?

Teodor1
2nd April, 2018, 12:01 PM
Bulgaria, Varna :)

130 leva - around 65 Euros

bobolin4o
2nd April, 2018, 12:17 PM
I saw your PM and i replied to you.
Regards!

morgano
2nd April, 2018, 12:39 PM
This file is complete ORIGINAL!
So, the question now is - who is the idiot...
You, because you've paid, or he, because he sold to you original file...

Time to visit and heat some face :)

Vasily.U
2nd April, 2018, 12:45 PM
Strange story, maybe someone updated firmware with pp2000?

Teodor1
2nd April, 2018, 12:58 PM
Strange story, maybe someone updated firmware with pp2000?

I disabled additive ECU with PP2000 ... they just download the file from OBD jack and the next day upload back "another tuned" file ...
They do not have PP2000 in that "garage" ....

Vasily.U
2nd April, 2018, 01:27 PM
I always wondered - where people find such garages? They also pay money swindlers.

bobolin4o
2nd April, 2018, 02:00 PM
I always wondered - where people find such garages? They also pay money swindlers.

Because... they always search for a cheaper solution of their problems.
Now this man have free solution from me (i would charge him 100+50 euro, if he's car is in my "garage", for soft and hard job...) only, because i hope he go back to them and ask why they are charge him for nothing...
Such kind of "garages" must DIE!

Teodor1
2nd April, 2018, 02:45 PM

When I bought the car I went to a respectful garage where I did good service - oil, cooling fluid, all filters, air condition check, timing belt, brake check .... I drove my kids with that car so ... want to be in good shape. From that garage told me for that other "garage" - where I can do diagnostic of the ECU and delete FAP filter. So ... that is the story.Here is the link (unfortunately in bulgarian) to that terrible garage http://my.avtonet.bg/?firm=36
And the other thing - that garage is near to my home, so it was comfortable to leave the car there.

morgano
2nd April, 2018, 03:48 PM
Then easy to go down and ask your money back. They cheated you.

Teodor1
2nd April, 2018, 06:04 PM
Then easy to go down and ask your money back. They cheated you.
Unfortunately I have nothing on paper that I gave money to them .... it is a common practice in Bulgaria ...

morgano
2nd April, 2018, 06:18 PM
Don't need any signed paper to slap cheater's face and ask money back.

AVDigitale
2nd April, 2018, 06:52 PM
this is common problem of peoples her paying something for nothing ,this is bad thing,when you are happy with service then you can pay and need to be human not to steal money,myabe you learned now for next time ,best regards!

gad3n
2nd April, 2018, 08:32 PM
i'm not defending anyone but why don't you go there and ask them to see what the problem is ... i seriously doubt someone is that stupid to upload original file and take your money ... maybe they uploaded it just by mistake

Teodor1
2nd April, 2018, 10:43 PM
this is common problem of peoples her paying something for nothing ,this is bad thing,when you are happy with service then you can pay and need to be human not to steal money,myabe you learned now for next time ,best regards!

How am I suppose to know that the antipolution fault will be gone? I drive only urban, and leave the town 2-3 times a year.... than the FAP try to regenerate and go in limp mode ....

AVDigitale
2nd April, 2018, 11:29 PM
here is your file dpf off try and report pass in PM!