PDA

View Full Version : Speed limit off bmw m5 f10

alcorte
6th April, 2018, 01:02 PM
Can someone remove the speed limit of this vehicle? Thanks in advance. Medv 17.2

piedepesante
6th April, 2018, 03:06 PM
here you have

Pass in PM

alcorte
6th April, 2018, 08:16 PM
Dont work, speed limit 270km/h in dash.

alcorte
7th April, 2018, 11:05 AM
I tried the file uploaded first.

The file that pidepesante has uploaded is the same but with the limit at 310km/h and obviously does not work either. I stay something ..... because I do not know right now.

There is a 230km side, I do not know if it would have to be changed too.

Ignasvw
7th April, 2018, 11:47 AM
Vmax-Begrenzungswert, variantencodiert
350kmh
You can try this

alcorte
7th April, 2018, 12:53 PM
I will try on monday your solution. I will report.
Thanks.

alcorte
9th April, 2018, 03:59 PM
Sorry post, duplicate.

alcorte
9th April, 2018, 04:00 PM
Vmax-Begrenzungswert, variantencodiert
350kmh
You can try this

Donīt work.I think I have found the solution. I'll try it on Wednesday. I will try, and I will report.

alcorte
12th April, 2018, 10:55 PM
I can not remove the speed limit, I upload the last file with the limits changed, and it has not worked for me.

Someone can help me, but please make it something tried, because writing this is very difficult

Thanks.

icezero2010
12th April, 2018, 11:57 PM
Can someone remove the speed limit of this vehicle? Thanks in advance. Medv 17.2

than i will help you i donīt understand why you not simple buy a file from a tuner

alcorte
13th April, 2018, 09:14 AM
I have buy file a magicmotorsport, and donīt work. they said me the file is ok and tested, but donīt work. I have try with ecm ori and donīt work. And I dedicate myself to this also professionally. And I do not give with the solution. That's why I ask for help. I try to help too.

icezero2010
13th April, 2018, 09:26 AM
I have buy file a magicmotorsport, and donīt work. they said me your file is ok, but donīt work. I have try with ecm ori and donīt work. And I dedicate myself to this also professionally. And I do not give with the solution. That's why I ask for help. I try to help too.

my file work 100% testet by self have done this car many times and in your file is some missed

alcorte
13th April, 2018, 09:36 AM
I upload the solution the magic, They just sent me. My file is already in desperate mode. Because he could not find the solution and well, he did not know very well what to do.

icezero2010
13th April, 2018, 10:05 AM
I upload the solution the magic, They just sent me. My file is already in desperate mode. Because he could not find the solution and well, he did not know very well what to do.

use my file that not work

alcorte
13th April, 2018, 10:37 AM
I use your file this aternoon, I will report. I am very very grateful.

alcorte
14th April, 2018, 12:01 PM
I just tried your solution and it does not work. Thanjs

alcorte
14th April, 2018, 03:47 PM
I have tried these 4 versions of speed off. 3 of them are made by magic, and another by a partner. Can somebody help me. I do not have problems in paying the solution always first that works, because I have already paid to magic, and the only thing they tell me will be the limitation in the epp. And that the files are tested, etc. etc.

icezero2010
15th April, 2018, 12:41 AM
I have tried these 4 versions of speed off. 3 of them are made by magic, and another by a partner. Can somebody help me. I do not have problems in paying the solution always first that works, because I have already paid to magic, and the only thing they tell me will be the limitation in the epp. And that the files are tested, etc. etc.

Are u sure u have not a vmax set in eeprom with diagnostic or so my solution work 100% I drive byself 320kmH

or have u a vmax set manual over boardcomputer

alcorte
15th April, 2018, 11:05 AM
How can I see both? I have read with ista d, and this is what I get. "protection against manipulation"
I do not know how to remove that type of speed limitation.

alcorte
16th April, 2018, 11:45 AM
I read than in that cars in order to remove vmax you have to zero the working hours from cars eeprom(you have only 10 working hours) and then you have to make a new coding with ori BMW Inpa it is a little tough but it is working.

Someone .....

alcorte
17th April, 2018, 03:45 PM
I think than I have to find the switches. Someone have damos?