PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Micra 1.5 dci dtc p0089

infinityecu
8th April, 2018, 11:35 PM
Hello to all friends should I delete dtc p0089 on nissan micra 1.5 dci 65 hp with ecu delphi engine. I am attaching the file if someone can help me thank you in advance. To good return.

Hello to all friends should I delete dtc p0089 on nissan micra 1.5 dci 65 hp with ecu delphi engine. I am attaching the file if someone can help me thank you in advance. To good return.

kennyash1
8th April, 2018, 11:39 PM
have you tried replacing sensor? fuel pump problem? bad tuning file could cause this error too

morgano
8th April, 2018, 11:50 PM
I would start replacing fuel filter, and see if P0089 is gone.

infinityecu
9th April, 2018, 02:30 AM
[QUOTE = kennyash1; 3257530] hai provato a sostituire il sensore? problema della pompa del carburante? un file di ottimizzazione errato potrebbe causare anche questo errore [/ QUOTE]

The machine is original, the pump works well, it does not present any problem, but I replaced the injectors which are a bit different and occasionally turn on the engine warning light and I would like to eliminate the DTC if possible.
The machine is original, the pump works well, it does not present any problem, but I replaced the injectors which are a bit different and occasionally turn on the engine warning light and I would like to eliminate the DTC if possible.