PDA

View Full Version : Fancy free bus travel?

colin251177
10th November, 2009, 07:14 PM
hows about traveling to town for free for a hole 7days

not sure if this is nation wide but defo works in leeds as i have just got mine

all you need to do is answer a few questions and its as easy as that

but think about your answers as they aint going to give you free travel if you use the bus on a daily basis

so all you need to do is say you use a car to travel

FirstGroup Buses - Free Offer Home (http://www.freebusticket.co.uk/)

if you like this dont forget to use the thanks button

enjoy !!!!

cgscott
10th November, 2009, 07:19 PM

but think about your answers as they aint going to give you free travel if you use the bus on a daily basis

enjoy !!!!

This First Group Free Bus Travel offer is open to residents of the UK, living in Aberdeen,Chester,Greater Manchester,Leeds and York only.

gingebond
12th November, 2009, 11:11 AM
i filled out the form and it said i didn't qualify. any suggestions??

cgscott
12th November, 2009, 08:58 PM
i filled out the form and it said i didn't qualify. any suggestions??

Be nice to see someone from one of the listed Citys try this and see what happens.

This may just be a scam to get emails etc to spam people.

colin251177
13th November, 2009, 10:15 AM
Be nice to see someone from one of the listed Citys try this and see what happens.

This may just be a scam to get emails etc to spam people.

its not a scam !! i got my free travel the other day !!! 7 day pass with info pack

check with first travel if ya think its a scam

they will tell you !!!!

BE WISE WITH YOUR ANSWERS

as again if you travel by bus anyway they aint going to give you it

Contact Details
FirstGroup plc can be contacted:

• By post - FirstInfo, Floor 6, Intercity House, North Road, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 6AB
• By email - contactus@firstgroup.com
• By telephone - 0845 601 8020

firemouth
13th November, 2009, 03:37 PM
its not a scam !! i got my free travel the other day !!! 7 day pass with info pack

check with first travel if ya think its a scam

they will tell you !!!!

BE WISE WITH YOUR ANSWERS

as again if you travel by bus anyway they aint going to give you it

Contact Details
FirstGroup plc can be contacted:

• By post - FirstInfo, Floor 6, Intercity House, North Road, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 6AB
• By email - contactus@firstgroup.com
• By telephone - 0845 601 8020

for most, it is a scam. simply a way to harvest peoples personal information. they get around it by giving it to a few. however keeping your information is Illegal, if you dont get a pass.

this is information theft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with no doubt. shows how little the company thinks of UK residents. they even get their drivers from Poland.
I'm off to report this scam. others would do well to do it too. each time they do it they sell you information for money. as i say theft. ****ing tw@'s

colin251177
13th November, 2009, 09:47 PM
for most, it is a scam. simply a way to harvest peoples personal information. they get around it by giving it to a few. however keeping your information is Illegal, if you dont get a pass.

this is information theft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with no doubt. shows how little the company thinks of UK residents. they even get their drivers from Poland.
I'm off to report this scam. others would do well to do it too. each time they do it they sell you information for money. as i say theft. ****ing tw@'s

ok so if this was a scam !! which i dont think it is as i got my free travel !!! then all the freebies on here are scams !!! forgive me if i am wrong but what you are saying is just because your givng your details than its a scam mmm !!! there was an item for british gas on here ! i did it and got the item give all my details ! was that a scam as well ???

yorkslad
13th November, 2009, 10:08 PM

enjoy !!!!

wot did you put down to get the pass????? i try 5 times and got nowt

cgscott
13th November, 2009, 10:16 PM
ok so if this was a scam !! which i dont think it is as i got my free travel !!! then all the freebies on here are scams !!! forgive me if i am wrong but what you are saying is just because your givng your details than its a scam mmm !!! there was an item for british gas on here ! i did it and got the item give all my details ! was that a scam as well ???

Dont take it to heart please.

You forgot to state which cities this was for which in all fairness in small print on the website thus gathering information from people from the cities not involved.

OMG..Take a chill pill. :vollkommenauf:

colin251177
21st November, 2009, 10:11 AM
hi all, just recieved another ticket this morning and decided to take a photo to prove its not a scam or anything like that

hope this helps !!!

Street Hawk
24th November, 2009, 10:50 AM
Here is a clue....

This First Group Free Bus Travel offer is open to residents of the UK, living in Aberdeen,Chester,Leeds,Plymouth,South Yorkshire and York only.

I dont live in any of those area's but the scheme appears to be run with the local council to help reduce congestion. when completing the form u basically need to pick every answer that make you out to be non-eco friendly by the looks of things.. as it seems like a similar scheme run in Teesside where they try to get people to ride a push bike to work each day etc, its a common scheme just aimed differently in each one & area it seems.

:D

richrab
28th November, 2009, 09:46 PM
Well i dont qualify, but filed in the form with a stupid made up name at my own address and a seldom used email address.
lets see if the spam starts to fly

Meat-Head
16th February, 2014, 10:22 PM
Was it a scam in tge end?

Bulld0g
16th February, 2014, 10:27 PM
FFS Meaty good post clocking mate, get into intros and battle it out there lol. It was four years ago so he probably forgot if it was a scam or not.

Meat-Head
17th February, 2014, 11:52 PM
Well funny you should say that hut i was looking for <cant remember> and the search thing came up with a load of crap
thats why, not post clocking at all

Meat-Head
17th February, 2014, 11:54 PM
I said i'm not post clocking at all :eviltongue: (sorry only smily can get on ishit). Roflma smiley wanted