PDA

View Full Version : BMW EWS ll want crank .

Ahmed8640
9th April, 2018, 12:43 AM
I have BMW 98 ews ll l used spear plastic key when l lose my key after a few days car want crank not start l had programmed new key to solve the problem but no thing change car want crank I checked all fuses everything ok when l checked antina cignal there is no signal i tried to bypass EWS I got some Procedure in internet by jumb #1 with #3 in the EWS car crank but not start .
I need help to solve the problem
I post dumb of ews2

bomj911
9th April, 2018, 05:34 AM
You probable need to delete EWS on your ECU.

Ahmed8640
9th April, 2018, 05:39 AM
You probable need to delete EWS on your ECU.

How to do it?

brend
9th April, 2018, 08:40 AM
Check coil or take another ews with same nr/sn and just copy/paste data.But before if better erase all keys and edit new 1/2 key,because yours ews have 8 keys what probably not working.And after need sunchro sulution EWS-ECU by diagnostiks equpment away.

I have BMW 98 ews ll l used spear plastic key when l lose my key after a few days car want crank not start l had programmed new key to solve the problem but no thing change car want crank I checked all fuses everything ok when l checked antina cignal there is no signal i tried to bypass EWS I got some Procedure in internet by jumb #1 with #3 in the EWS car crank but not start .
I need help to solve the problem
I post dumb of ews2

Tefocm
9th April, 2018, 11:46 AM
That jump is just to enable the starter, if the transponder is faulty the car still will not have engine management. :damnmate:

Ahmed8640
9th April, 2018, 09:49 PM
Thank you l solved the problem by Chang transmitter receiver module by used one then get a signal in intena
Car starting.