4th November, 2018, 03:29 PM
Has anyone else tested this?

zapdus
5th November, 2018, 12:06 PM
I wont test it
Several users tell that mpps gets blocked after 10 uses, wont risk

PaoloDigital
6th January, 2019, 02:24 PM
Not , not work , do not run mpps 18 with v 21 , I bricked , block my , counteor , interface block.

use only software v 18 allegate , not use my v21, you block mpps.
regard

i necessity find firmware to rewrite interface if you have , please to post me.

don ' t erase allegate software , don't use on v18 !!!

andthe
6th January, 2019, 07:24 PM
See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxM55rfns4g

if mmps v21 locked, you can fix by replacing chip or changing a new main board

See: http://www.obdii365.com/wholesale/mpps-v18-main-tricore-multiboot-cable.html

if you need to change chip or main board, contact obdii365.com customer service.

I'm sure they help you to fix your tools MPPS V18.
Just contact them!

Regards

morgano
7th January, 2019, 10:56 AM
IF V21 SW BLOCKS INTERFACES THEN DELETE THE ATTACHENT, DO YOU WANT LOT INTERFACES BLOCKED???? ARE YOU DUMB OR WHAT???

THE BEST HELP YOU CAN MAKE TO ALL MPPS V18 USERS IS DELETE THE V21 SOFTWARE, NOW!!!

PaoloDigital
7th January, 2019, 11:30 AM
You have reason , cina program

Yhoni
5th November, 2020, 09:44 AM
Hello friends, I bought the MPPS_V21 before knowing the blocking problem they had.

My programmer crashed after a few uses and was no longer recognized by the usb ports.

Was anyone able to unlock the Mpps_v1?

Is it necessary to save the chip with some file or does it just work to change it?

Know anyone what is the correct model of chip to replace?

Thank you.

votecc
1st April, 2021, 08:43 PM
Hi,

I have a problem like many of you have had with mpps V21 and I would like to ask, the only solution to a locked mpps v21 is to change the chip or rewrite firmware?

.....or has anyone solved it in another way?

Thank you

chrisimerk
1st April, 2021, 10:37 PM
Hi,

I have a problem like many of you have had with mpps V21 and I would like to ask, the only solution to a locked mpps v21 is to change the chip or rewrite firmware?

.....or has anyone solved it in another way?

Thank you

just buy v18 china clone they dont have this problem or even better buy the v18 eu clone better quality chipset

CasaEd
9th July, 2021, 08:25 PM
just buy v18 china clone they dont have this problem or even better buy the v18 eu clone better quality chipset

I second that, I bought the EU clone and it works perfect every time, Tried the update from China clone V18 to V21, blocked after 20 flashes,

The guy who makes the EU clone, a member on here gives a discount to DK members so don't waste your time or money on the china clone.