PDA

View Full Version : Stored Credit Card on Live

ashbash
21st August, 2008, 03:01 PM
Just noticed that my son had changed his gamer tag and did not think much of it but then I found out that he had bought points from the Xbox live market place using my credit card. I nearly went throw the roof:mad:. I had bought points some time back for him to buy the halo expansion pack and it had stored my credit card details on his live account allowing spending on my card any time he wished? Though he should have asked if he could buy the points, at least he told me and paid for what he did. What bothered me was that Microsoft saved my details I have never seen this with anything else online no password, no security numbers nothing needed to reuse the card. For a 14 year old lad given free access to their dad?s credit card that could have been a lot worse thankfully he's an honest wee sod lol. when I tried to remove the card on his 360 I could not do it just kept coming back eventually I gave up and logged on to their site but it?s the same thing cant remove the card details I ended up having to phone them and guess what they would not remove it either. I have to wait for someone from sails to phone me back to remove MY CARD FROM THERE RECORDS :guns:~~~~ing bull. Be careful folks not to do likewise, from now on its prepaid point?s cards only

ashbash
24th August, 2008, 12:08 PM
just got a phone call from microsoft asking if i still wished to remove my credit card from my sons live account ??? he told me that the card would be removed after the next billing cycle ???? i explained to him that it was never used to pay any standing bill and as such i wanted it removed right now only to be told that it was impossible to do that and i should refrain from using that card to purchase anything from microsoft in the next month??? if that lad of mines uses it again i will ground his ass for a year lol hopefully that all sorted now but what a pain in the ass be warned never use your credit card to buy anything on xbox live its always stored

.: JaCkPoT :.
24th August, 2008, 02:23 PM
very dangerous if there is a lve hacker out there.