PDA

View Full Version : CODE for PSARCD441-30

neutec
18th April, 2018, 03:47 PM
Hello friends, I need help with a code for a PSARCD441-30 Peugeot, attached dump, thank you very much ...

shooting
18th April, 2018, 03:53 PM
Hello friends, I need help with a code for a PSARCD441-30 Peugeot, attached dump, thank you very much ...

You need to post the CAR's VIN number

wbr

neutec
18th April, 2018, 03:59 PM

Hello Shot, here I attached the image, thank you very much!

shooting
18th April, 2018, 04:08 PM

That's just a picture of the radio, what's the CAR's VIN?

wbr

neutec
18th April, 2018, 04:15 PM
haa the vin that is on the windshield of the vehicle, ok friend, I get it and upload it right away ...​
haa the vin that is on the windshield of the vehicle, ok friend, I get it and upload it right away ...

neutec
18th April, 2018, 04:17 PM
haa the vin that is on the windshield of the vehicle, ok friend, I get it and upload it right away ...​

neutec
18th April, 2018, 06:42 PM

---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAze rbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanar ésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperant oEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHaw aianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrl andésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirg uísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioM alayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerl andésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPo rtuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioSesotho meridionalShonaSindhiSomalíSuajiliSuecoSundanésTag aloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzb ekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúEspañol

hello shot I send you the photo of the bin number

---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAze rbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanar ésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperant oEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHaw aianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrl andésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirg uísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioM alayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerl andésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPo rtuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioSesotho meridionalShonaSindhiSomalíSuajiliSuecoSundanésTag aloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzb ekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúEspañol

Hello shot I send you the photo of the bin number

PremierD
18th April, 2018, 06:49 PM
That's just a picture of the radio, what's the CAR's VIN?

wbr

Take your pick mate .. lol

shooting
18th April, 2018, 06:58 PM

hello shot I send you the photo of the bin number

Hello shot I send you the photo of the bin number

What Make & Model car is this????
Did you modify the dump by adding this VIN????

wbr

neutec
19th April, 2018, 01:42 PM
The memory is measured, it is a peugeot 307, the equipment is not the original of it and I think they modified the vin, anyway I already put it aside. thank you very much...
The memory is measured, it is a peugeot 307, the equipment is not the original of it and I think they modified the vin, anyway I already put it aside. thank you very much...

shooting
19th April, 2018, 01:47 PM
The memory is measured, it is a peugeot 307, the equipment is not the original of it and I think they modified the vin, anyway I already put it aside. thank you very much.....The memory is measured, it is a peugeot 307, the equipment is not the original of it and I think they modified the vin, anyway I already put it aside. thank you very much...

The VIN is wrong, 307 VIN's start with "VF7xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" .. this is your problem

wbr

depredator
19th April, 2018, 06:40 PM
Moikkkk innovación Kim j

Kkkjji

Enviado desde mi Moto Z2 Play mediante Tapatalk

shooting
19th April, 2018, 07:19 PM
Moikkkk innovación Kim j

Kkkjji

Enviado desde mi Moto Z2 Play mediante Tapatalk

Use English.....

wbr

ilian_cho
20th April, 2018, 06:43 AM
xxxxxxxxxxGxxxx-pasanger car peugeot make for South America (Argentina)