PDA

View Full Version : VW Transporter 4, 2.5Tdi

Flekous
20th April, 2018, 04:06 PM
Hi, can anyone help me with my immo problem, where I'm not able to force ECU learn info from
immo box 3..

I have changed ECU from 1 connector - non CAN to 2 connector with CAN bus, also Instrument cluster is from another car and immo box is from VW Polo I guess.

I reflashed Immo with modified dump, where I put correct VIN, now I need to send information to ECU, but it's not possible
in normal way with VCDS, so my big question is
can I just copy whole dump from Immo box to ECU eeprom?? They has both 24C04, but data seems not to be
exact same, so I guess not.

When I read dump from ECU, it doesn't contain any data regarding VIN and Immo..
Is there some other way?

Does anyone has ECU eeprom dump to compare with my? in order to write correct VIN, Immo and PIN, then I can try to flash
into ECU.. my dump, seems to be modified..

Thanks in advance
Flek

brend
20th April, 2018, 05:29 PM
Open warning diagram and try anderstand what you want to do in this cocktail.:2in1:

Flekous
21st April, 2018, 06:36 PM
I know, it's not easy, but I didn't know that I should exchange one thing by another, not everything in one shot.
To make shortcut in this long story: It was automat with MSA15 unit = swapped to 074906018C, it has Immo1 = swapped to Immo3
it has automat instrument cluster = swapped to manual.
At the moment i'm not able to learn new keys, maybe it's better to match ECU and Immo first, I guess.. Can You help me with my ECU dump
where is PIN located or at least tell me what is the number?
When I loaded it into EDC15 calc from Vagdash it shows 65535 what is not correct PIN, I tried and not working..

Thanks
Flek

kiszka
21st April, 2018, 07:44 PM

brend
21st April, 2018, 08:31 PM
Now you dump have pin!!
Try 2 yours modified dumps.
If all ok press thanks+rep.

Flekous
22nd April, 2018, 08:07 AM
Thanks guys, I will try today and let You both know..