PDA

View Full Version : LUKSAT Sharing !!! How to do it ?

ahmad_3ssaf
22nd August, 2008, 09:51 AM
hey all ... well ive succesfuult flashed my DM500 to the gemini 4.4 image .. afterwards installed gmcam1.3 and cccam and newcam anyhow i used the useraddon provided by luxsat to install the plugins .. copied the keys files to var/keys .. after wards run the luxsat update and succesfully updated the keys ... run it with mgcam but nothing worked ... because i only have the keys files ... i copied my old .conf files that are for the sharing server and the services i have are unlocked now but the services that lusxsat server unlock and i want to see arent avaialbe .. shouldnt i have a .conf file for luxsat server .... or what is the solution to use the lusxsat server keys ??

Curious123
22nd August, 2008, 10:01 AM
I have never heard of LUKSAT but it sounds to me as if you are talking about cardshare. Cardshare files are kept in the var/etc folder of your dreambox so you will need to copy that over from your backup.

ahmad_3ssaf
22nd August, 2008, 10:25 AM
well man luxsat is a free server that sends you keys updated to view channels but the problen that it must update the mg.conf and tps.au but it doesnt i dont know why ... it just updates the keys !

Curious123
22nd August, 2008, 10:38 AM
Last time I checked on my dreambox TPS was down or at least not auto updating for me. If you cannot get your box to update the keys through Luxsat than you may want to download Satan keybundle and install that on your box.

Devilfish
22nd August, 2008, 05:48 PM
What happens if you rename the TPS.au file to something else? It might automatically create it with the right settings if it's not there.