PDA

View Full Version : new tango

metrolocknkeys
22nd April, 2018, 03:49 AM
hello guys i just bought a tango from someone online and he did not sent cd do anybody have the latest software and drivers to get me going...thanks

Gavra
22nd April, 2018, 05:04 AM
Go on Tango home page and use your serial number for your SW download....

drugowaz
22nd April, 2018, 07:34 AM
Who is that someone?
All tangos registered on ori site

If you dont have logins you cant acces web. Because when registering it asking serial.

rob h
22nd April, 2018, 09:17 AM
Might be a clone.

solitaire
22nd April, 2018, 08:18 PM
i think this Tango :)
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/7pcs-Hard-Plastic-Auto-Car-Radio-Panel-Interior-Door-Clip-Panel-Trim-Dashboard-Removal-Opening-Tool/32813011883.html

super jumbe
22nd April, 2018, 08:42 PM
Sounds like he pulled the fast one, you could ask seller to send you the disk as in picture otherwise you need to act fast to make dispute for the return of your money any other software on clone tool you will end up locking...

klaudio
22nd April, 2018, 10:03 PM
hello guys i just bought a tango from someone online and he did not sent cd do anybody have the latest software and drivers to get me going...thanks

Is always safe to buy original even if you have to pay extra, is not worth the headaches and frustration. The machine will pay for itself plus lots extra. machine has to be updated every month even if there is no updates and if it's not registered it will become useless as it will lock up or bricked.

droidwayne65
23rd April, 2018, 03:56 PM
Here you are. New link: https://mega.nz/#!bnRyEY4Z

Shmortz
24th April, 2018, 07:25 PM
Here you are: https://mega.nz/#!D3gzkAaa!lCk-SMUoNiJ6SnbNZ-Jsn9Xg7S0PhRcOxeZCVUK-JcY

what is the sw version?

droidwayne65
24th April, 2018, 09:17 PM
what is the sw version?
Version 1.111.3.

Shmortz
24th April, 2018, 09:19 PM
My tango is 1.107.7
Can I use this version?

droidwayne65
24th April, 2018, 09:26 PM
My tango is 1.107.7
Can I use this version?
Dunno. Download and try. :D

Shmortz
24th April, 2018, 09:27 PM
I hope I can't kill him...
Send me pass on pm please.

droidwayne65
24th April, 2018, 09:53 PM
I hope I can't kill him...
Send me pass on pm please.
Good luck, LOL!

Shmortz
25th April, 2018, 09:22 AM
I didn't kill him but not working, my fw is 1.79, for this version need 1.83.
Somebody to know if there is a way to update it?
Update tool in my version says that I have the latest firmware, do you have update tool from 1.111.3 version?

drugowaz
25th April, 2018, 09:27 AM
You will not make it run. Yiure crazy if you think that you will run newest official tango update

metrolocknkeys
25th April, 2018, 01:26 PM
ok guys i downloaded the software and tested the tango.i do not know if it is original but when in help under test tango everything is ok and it is connected to the server the only issue is it says i am not the administrator....the hardware version is 01.083 the software version is 1.111.3 when checking for updates it had 2 updates in which it installed successfully now when i check updates it says you have the latest version then below that it says update notes:fourm.scorpio-ik.com....so is this authentic tango. one other question guys..i purchased software for Toyota i also want to get dodge and i noticed that jeep and Chrysler have the same chips so if i buy dodge will i be able to use the key makers for Chrysler and jeep as well

datapage
25th April, 2018, 02:29 PM
Beware of Chinese.

droidwayne65
25th April, 2018, 04:07 PM
Beware of Chinese.
I have OEM and clone and they're both running 1.111.3. Only difference is that the clone has less functionality and can't be updated.

droidwayne65
25th April, 2018, 04:13 PM
ok guys i downloaded the software and tested the tango.i do not know if it is original but when in help under test tango everything is ok and it is connected to the server the only issue is it says i am not the administrator....the hardware version is 01.083 the software version is 1.111.3 when checking for updates it had 2 updates in which it installed successfully now when i check updates it says you have the latest version then below that it says update notes:fourm.scorpio-ik.com....so is this authentic tango. one other question guys..i purchased software for Toyota i also want to get dodge and i noticed that jeep and Chrysler have the same chips so if i buy dodge will i be able to use the key makers for Chrysler and jeep as well
Did the "Test Tango" routine show you to be the administrator? This goes in the root folder.

metrolocknkeys
25th April, 2018, 06:18 PM
i am not the administrator because i bought it off someone it did update thought because when i first got it and put the program on my pc and opened tango for the first time the first thing it said was update once i updated it showed another update after that one its says its up to date i just bought Toyota maker and gave transponder island the serial number to it they sent me the file and i added the key maker and now it shows in the list of key makers along with mercedes

droidwayne65
25th April, 2018, 10:09 PM
i am not the administrator because i bought it off someone it did update thought because when i first got it and put the program on my pc and opened tango for the first time the first thing it said was update once i updated it showed another update after that one its says its up to date i just bought Toyota maker and gave transponder island the serial number to it they sent me the file and i added the key maker and now it shows in the list of key makers along with mercedes
Then you're set. :D

Shmortz
28th April, 2018, 10:24 AM
You will not make it run. Yiure crazy if you think that you will run newest official tango update
I don't want to run with oficial update, there is clone runing with latest version.

pitake
1st June, 2018, 07:52 PM
plaese key

droidwayne65
2nd June, 2018, 02:30 AM
plaese key
Password for the file?

pitake
5th June, 2018, 07:41 PM
salut plaese

pitake
5th June, 2018, 07:42 PM
pass work please

kaziukas1958
17th June, 2018, 11:34 AM
Hi
please pass

epicsabi
10th November, 2018, 03:21 PM
I don't want to run with oficial update, there is clone runing with latest version.

Hello,

I have a Tango like yours... 1.107.7 from china.

What is the latest working update version without problems?

I do not want to kill the programmer...

maxsek
29th April, 2020, 01:16 PM
Hello,

I have a Tango like yours... 1.107.7 from china.

What is the latest working update version without problems?

I do not want to kill the programmer...

hi friend can you help me? i lost software of my tango...1.107.7
can you send me please??i search on web but dont find this verssion

fred77
30th April, 2020, 01:36 AM
Original is best - still headaches but least works most of time