PDA

View Full Version : opel zafira 2001y 2.0 dth need more power and egr off

tiugrikas
23rd April, 2018, 11:51 AM
hi mates need more power and egr off to this car opel Zafira 2001y 2,0dth 101cv thanks in advance :)

Meck
23rd April, 2018, 12:20 PM
Here perfect tune and egr off for that model

tiugrikas
23rd April, 2018, 12:34 PM
Here perfect tune and egr off for that model

523260 thanks for file mate but where is the pass ?

tiugrikas
23rd April, 2018, 03:06 PM
Mate very bad even diffetent sw numbers

Išsiųsta naudojantis HUAWEI TIT-L01 Tapatalk 4 Lt

Meck
23rd April, 2018, 07:19 PM
Im not give you pass for the file what you use i dont know if you wannt tun file you know how to ask, have my Skype. Have nice day

tiugrikas
24th April, 2018, 02:08 PM
Im not give you pass for the file what you use i dont know if you wannt tun file you know how to ask, have my Skype. Have nice dayAnd you asking very big money for it . Dkaos is place for helping each other

xCata
24th April, 2018, 02:53 PM
And you asking very big money for it . Dkaos is place for helping each other

You're free to report him to an admin.

tiugrikas
24th April, 2018, 03:37 PM
Yes I can but I still need a file :-(

Meck
24th April, 2018, 04:11 PM
First i say to him on skype not here i make tuning egr dpf off dtc and for that ecu and that car i charge 25 euro egr and tune stage 1 with quaranty and he say 25 euro is to much i say i charge for car like that so if you wannt free file search more i give here everybody free but you are very bad and i say i charge 25 ask another members i give also free file, Ask nice and you will get the free and if is to mcuh 25 euro for tuned and egr yuo are in wrong country

Meck
24th April, 2018, 04:17 PM
And he say to me he make stage 3 and charge 200 euros but he dont know stage 1 ahahhahah wtf i give free but he act like crazy and i not give file for nothing i block this member

tiugrikas
24th April, 2018, 04:20 PM
And he say to me he make stage 3 and charge 200 euros but he dont know stage 1 ahahhahah wtf i give free but he act like crazy and i not give file for nothing i block this memberMan you really lost

tiugrikas
24th April, 2018, 04:22 PM
And he say to me he make stage 3 and charge 200 euros but he dont know stage 1 ahahhahah wtf i give free but he act like crazy and i not give file for nothing i block this memberI think you are poor that cant make money in your workshop and trying sell old issues

Meck
24th April, 2018, 04:36 PM
where are you live man every pro tuned file must pay sametime here i help people and give free try to help if ask me nice to i make them and on another forums but my job i charge i make in my garage and get 80 000 euros in tools and not to give person like you free and years learn not must make you free go everywhere and seepro tuned house and ask to give you free tuned and egr off files for your car, you are crazy and please go from me

xCata
24th April, 2018, 04:44 PM
First i say to him on skype not here i make tuning egr dpf off dtc and for that ecu and that car i charge 25 euro egr and tune stage 1 with quaranty and he say 25 euro is to much i say i charge for car like that so if you wannt free file search more i give here everybody free but you are very bad and i say i charge 25 ask another members i give also free file, Ask nice and you will get the free and if is to mcuh 25 euro for tuned and egr yuo are in wrong country

"
If anyone receives a PM from another member requesting money in exchange for modifying files,and you're not happy with it,PLEASE report this to a member of Staff.

Likewise,should they send you PM inviting you to talk to them on Skype or elsewhere,and then ask for money,please report this too.

Kaos is not a business conduit for people.

Thank you for your time in reading this...
"

tiugrikas
24th April, 2018, 04:46 PM
where are you live man every pro tuned file must pay sametime here i help people and give free try to help if ask me nice to i make them and on another forums but my job i charge i make in my garage and get 80 000 euros in tools and not to give person like you free and years learn not must make you free go everywhere and seepro tuned house and ask to give you free tuned and egr off files for your car, you are crazy and please go from meOk mate good luck to you have a nice life best wishes

bobolin4o
24th April, 2018, 05:13 PM
My 50 cents...
25 euro are ridiculous low price for a good tuning and EGR off file, even for such old car.
BUT... as the rules of the forum say:
If you recieve a PM, or inviting to Skype etc, with asking of money and YOU ARE NOT HAPPY with this - report to the Staff.
If you don't want to report... why you post this shit here???
Regards!

konq100
24th April, 2018, 08:52 PM
Your wish. Egr off + remap.