PDA

View Full Version : Bmw f020

lmqcatarino
23rd April, 2018, 01:25 PM
My first F series. F020. Have working key. Follow the guide but something was wrong and at the end, couldn't program new remote. Big problem, now car don't start. Any suggestion? Should i rewrite Fem eeprom with original file?

Enviado do meu MI 6 através do Tapatalk

drugowaz
23rd April, 2018, 02:06 PM
What tool you used. Procedure fem program was succeefull?
as you add key only when fem is already programmed. In this way imposible to brick the car

lmqcatarino
23rd April, 2018, 02:13 PM
What tool you used. Procedure fem program was succeefull?
as you add key only when fem is already programmed. In this way imposible to brick the carAvdi. The procedure was all ok until the last step (aproach new remote to key reader next start button).

drugowaz
23rd April, 2018, 02:33 PM
Than contact avdi support.
I dont know how avdi but other tools if key not adeed you wont brick fem. Original eeprom you already wrote in last step before add key .

lmqcatarino
23rd April, 2018, 03:47 PM
Than contact avdi support.
I dont know how avdi but other tools if key not adeed you wont brick fem. Original eeprom you already wrote in last step before add key .I read DTC's and give some errors. All of them says to "renew LRR control unit"

drugowaz
23rd April, 2018, 04:11 PM
I this not many use avdi for fem here . Maybe nobody.

What support sais?

lmqcatarino
24th April, 2018, 08:23 AM
Problem solved with help from abrites Spanish dealer.

drugowaz
24th April, 2018, 08:25 AM
So share solution.

p1et
24th April, 2018, 11:05 AM
Problem solved with help from abrites Spanish dealer.

Why you asking for help here and when you get help you write only 'problem solved' ? If you ask for help, get ready for share solutions also. That's how forum work

lmqcatarino
24th April, 2018, 01:05 PM
Why you asking for help here and when you get help you write only 'problem solved' ? If you ask for help, get ready for share solutions also. That's how forum workI know that. But it wasn't easy, and i didn't get very well what was the solution. It was remotely. I could see they rewrite ECU from backup files from Avdi twice. But that didn't solve the problem. Just after that they did something that I couldn't get it.

Fallen
24th April, 2018, 04:42 PM
I'm guessing it did not restore the FEM coding correctly.
AVDI saves this before it does the downgrade.

lmqcatarino
4th May, 2018, 08:22 AM
Ok. The problem was the new remote wasn't the correct. I go with right remote 868mhz, clean DTC's and both remotes work's. Job done.

p1et
4th May, 2018, 11:03 AM
Ok. The problem was the new remote wasn't the correct. I go with right remote 868mhz, clean DTC's and both remotes work's. Job done.

Car stopped working with original key after you programmed additional key with wrong freq? How is that make sense

lmqcatarino
4th May, 2018, 06:57 PM
Car stopped working with original key after you programmed additional key with wrong freq? How is that make senseI add new key, first put customer remote on Protag after por new remote and then approach new remote to the key sign on car, but Avdi says "invalid remote type".
I cancel the procedure, and after that, the original remote didn't start the car because several DTC's that couldn't be erased.
Go back and program remote with correct frequency and now finish the procedure, erase DTC's and both remotes work.