PDA

View Full Version : Sorted! Well nearly.

Numbskull
22nd August, 2008, 02:32 PM
As members will know, I have been having problems getting my set up working. Well I think I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. My wife said why not bring the TV from upstairs and try it on that. Thinking there was nothing to loose I tried it. Plugged it in with a different scart and there it was 235 channels all working fine.
Now the new question. Will this be a faulty scart or television. The TV is a 2 year old SONY BRAVIA, this is the one it wont work on. but does work on the smaller one also a SONY BRAVIA, Using a cheap scart. Or could it be the length of the scarts They are 5 meters long.

terrain
22nd August, 2008, 03:01 PM
As members will know, I have been having problems getting my set up working. Well I think I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. My wife said why not bring the TV from upstairs and try it on that. Thinking there was nothing to loose I tried it. Plugged it in with a different scart and there it was 235 channels all working fine.
Now the new question. Will this be a faulty scart or television. The TV is a 2 year old SONY BRAVIA, this is the one it wont work on. but does work on the smaller one also a SONY BRAVIA, Using a cheap scart. Or could it be the length of the scarts They are 5 meters long.

glad to hear your nearly there,ive been following your thread as i plan to get a eurovox box myself, lets hope its the scart lead and not your tv.