PDA

View Full Version : help! r4 sdhc card setup

sabby
12th November, 2009, 01:23 AM
hi, does anyone think they can help me?

i have been asked to set up 2 r4 cards for a friends daughters, now im not new new to this i have my own r4 card & have sorted out quite a few others for family & friends & havent found a problem i couldnt fix or find the answer to but this time im completely stuck!
both cards are r4 sdhc cards with 2g micro sd cards in them, i've got all the games sorted for them & have put firmware on them (v1.18) but all i get on the top screen is ?Menu so i tried a different firmware (v1.25) & that doesn't work either :( does anyone know what other firmware i can try & poss give me a download link please as i have to get these sorted asap cuz it's for the girls birthdays!

Thanks in advance to anyone that responds

Sabby :D

cgscott
12th November, 2009, 02:07 AM
Try 1.26 merged with 1.09b.

This has woerked with me on new cards.

sabby
12th November, 2009, 01:12 PM
thnks will have a go at that now, fingers crossed it works :flowers:

sabby
12th November, 2009, 02:30 PM
i either havent done it right or it just isnt working, any1 with any advice?

marcmcdonnell
12th November, 2009, 04:15 PM
use v1.17 http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/i had same problem with the r4 sdhc and to get the moonshine workin u might want to try "moonshine stable" on 4shared.com it took me a few months to figure out what to dl because everytime i tried what the ds dl site said it didnt work.

sabby
12th November, 2009, 05:02 PM
hi, i've just tried both the v1.17 (official & unofficial) & neither of them work or was i meant to put sumthin else on the card aswel as v1.17 as there dsnt seem to b many things in the download, iv just been to the 4shared website n searched for moonshine stable n i dsnt find anythin :S

marcmcdonnell
12th November, 2009, 06:06 PM
i meant to write moonshell my appologies"
[5025]Moonshell_2.03_Stable_Lite.rar

copy and past this in suprising v1.17 dosnt work. maybe you need to sourse the vi.17 from DK in the consoles in forum jump

404 Not Found (http://www.r4ds.com/soft/english2/English-1.17.rar) see does that help if not use a 2 gig micro you know works with it

sabby
12th November, 2009, 06:26 PM
panic over iv got it working!!! :D
just need to sort out sum of the games now as they dnt all work :(

thnks to every1 for your advice x