PDA

View Full Version : Audi TT 8n Hardware changes need now Stage 2 tuning File

TTR
24th April, 2018, 10:17 PM
Hy at all

I put a lot of Hardware changes to my Car Audi TT 8n 1,8T

I have now installed K04-001 turbocharger (previously K03) 3" downpipe
100 cells catalyst and larger intercooler (old volume 2.7 liters new volume 5.4 liters so twice as befor)

Who could write me a Stage 2 tuning File for the Hardware changes ?
it would be nice if the following things are programmed out (get rid of), second Lambdaprobe (O2 Monitorsensor) secondary air pump (active in cold start) and maybee launchcontroll if it make it sense for Manualgearshift Car

Here the original map from the Car

Thanks to all and greetings TTR

Ignasvw
24th April, 2018, 10:25 PM
You put a lot of money to your setup, and risking your engine to die in forum remap. Maybe find local tuner in germany( i see you are from germany), to log car, run on dyno, make a lot of test, to improve your setup. This is only my suggestions for you, not to save money after spending this amount to setup.
maybe you will find tuner here who live in Germany. I think @act tuning is from germany, maybe he can help
BR

TTR
24th April, 2018, 10:58 PM
Hello Ignasvw (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/463834-Ignasvw)
Of course you are right
It makes absolutly sense to tune the car on the dyno.
but i wanne to do it "later" if I know that all the changes harmonize and I do not have to worry about some little trifles
in the next step still want to change the injectors and also the fuel pressure

And i could take a look in the Map with ECM for example bevor i put in the ECU ;-))

Thank you for an assessment that is completely correct

Greetings from germany TTR

PS

one possibility would still be
What also could work if you use the map of a BAM engine with 224bhp because at all changes in my engine, I am based on the BAM engine for example, the intercooler
only here is the problem that the BAM engine has programmed a temperature sensor in the turbo witch I do not have
If it helps, I can even upload the original map of a BAM here to use as Basement (from another Car)

Meck
24th April, 2018, 11:23 PM
i can make stage 2

TTR
24th April, 2018, 11:29 PM
i can make stage 2

That would be great ;-))
Also with my "special wishes " ?

TTR
26th April, 2018, 11:12 PM
i can make stage 2
could you or are you busy ?

AVDigitale
27th April, 2018, 08:06 AM
Don't kill this engine mate is easy to kill,for good and pro.tune needed man who work with petrol turbo modificstions and you have modified installed big turbo, intercooler and some else,be carefully with stage 2 mods in this engine ,best regars

Meck
27th April, 2018, 02:11 PM
you can contact me in pm i will make what you need

icezero2010
27th April, 2018, 07:50 PM
That would be great ;-))
Also with my "special wishes " ?

go to a tuner in germany ,

:-)

and ask him if he use a 2 step lc or the setzi code

or buy a file from a tuner and good :-)

better than test file from users with 48 posts