PDA

View Full Version : MAZDA 3 2010 BCP8 57K30 FO1G07201H Please help ,need clear file

sonebmw
26th April, 2018, 11:01 PM
Hi guys

I have BAD file for the same vehicle MAZDA 3 2010 BCP8 57K30 FO1G07201H

I hope someone can clear it and make it right ?!

Friend of mine clear it for me but I still have this fault code B 1231 Longitudinal Acceleration Threshold Exceeded,now I am not sure is it file bad or ODS or even something alse (driver airbag and seat belt are replaced)
I will attach pictures of that ODS and if someone can tell me is it possible to read eeprom from ODS and should I do that?!

Thank you

audiotek
27th April, 2018, 12:02 AM
Here is your file cleared, 100% tested solution, no password:

sonebmw
27th April, 2018, 06:05 AM
Hey *audiotek* just wanna let you know your file works great. THANK you sir :beer: !

p.S I hit the thanks and all another good things for you, I appreciate.

sonebmw
27th April, 2018, 07:25 PM
Hi *audiotek* I didn't notice right a way because Airbag lamp goes off but I have now different problem and I am not sure is that connect with the dump file or not?!

the problem is in passenger seat , when I turn on the ignition ON both check lamp comes ON and after few seconds OFF. Passenger check lamp stay OFF even no one is on the seat BAT when someone seat on it, check lamp comes ON and it said Pass Airbag OFF ...... so working kind opposite,when seat is empty lamp is gone when someone seat lamp comes ON and it sad Pass Airbag OFF?!?

The OCS sensor below the passenger seat is connected,live data shows everything OK,but wouldn't let me do calibration of same...

I am confused,friend of mine says the file isn't good because this mazda iz for US market....

audiotek
1st May, 2018, 07:26 AM
Hi *audiotek* I didn't notice right a way because Airbag lamp goes off but I have now different problem and I am not sure is that connect with the dump file or not?!

the problem is in passenger seat , when I turn on the ignition ON both check lamp comes ON and after few seconds OFF. Passenger check lamp stay OFF even no one is on the seat BAT when someone seat on it, check lamp comes ON and it said Pass Airbag OFF ...... so working kind opposite,when seat is empty lamp is gone when someone seat lamp comes ON and it sad Pass Airbag OFF?!?

The OCS sensor below the passenger seat is connected,live data shows everything OK,but wouldn't let me do calibration of same...

I am confused,friend of mine says the file isn't good because this mazda iz for US market....

You need to fasten the passenger seatbelt, if not the check lamp remains in OFF.