PDA

View Full Version : Arcade Stick

yaas
12th November, 2009, 07:14 PM
Hey Guys!

I just got Tekken 6 (awesome game) & I wanted to invest on an Arcade Stick to enhance the fighting style.

However, there are so many on the market that am confused as to which one to go for.

Can someone point me to the right direction?

I want a decent one at a decent price.

Much appreciated:wink:

Raven
12th November, 2009, 10:45 PM
Have you thought about the hori arcade stick ? You'll be looking at decent dollar for a decent stick whichever way you slice it. That's just something you're going to have to deal with.

Hori Arcade Fighting Stick (PS3): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Hori arcade stick 40 notes.

yaas
12th November, 2009, 11:09 PM
Have you thought about the hori arcade stick ? You'll be looking at decent dollar for a decent stick whichever way you slice it. That's just something you're going to have to deal with.

Hori Arcade Fighting Stick (PS3): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hori-Arcade-Fighting-Stick-PS3/dp/B000MWE3BI)

Hori arcade stick 40 notes.

Is it wireless?

Raven
12th November, 2009, 11:26 PM
No I don't think it is.

yaas
12th November, 2009, 11:28 PM
No I don't think it is.

Any idea if the official Street Fighter 4 Fight Stick is wireless?:wink:

Raven
13th November, 2009, 02:35 AM
You could find out in seconds if you google it.....basically if you're looking for a decent (and wireless at that) arcade stick then you'll not be getting one on the cheap I can guarantee you that. So a word to the wise I'd tailor your expectations or wants a little bit if I were you so that you avoid disappointment. I'd say wireless arcade sticks would be at least ?60.

Google it and see what you find out.