carsolution
12th November, 2009, 09:29 PM
Hi guys.
I have this ECU:
Car model: Opel Astra
Module manufacturer: Siemens
Module part number: 09 229 302 BF 5WK42925
Memory chip type: 68HC08AZ32A

When I read it it appears in blank and in the place of FF it appears AD.
The problem is in the security bytes, I dont have the combination.
If anyone knows it, please help.
Best Regards to all.
Nuno

kasim_izmir
16th November, 2009, 06:04 PM
[quote=carsolution;338668]Hi guys.
I have this ECU:

Jose19
17th November, 2009, 12:42 AM
Hi guys.
I have this ECU:

When I read it it appears in blank and in the place of FF it appears AD.
The problem is in the security bytes, I dont have the combination.
If anyone knows it, please help.
Best Regards to all.
Nuno
Hi

I got your ecu from your costumer, is already solved.

BR

Jose

z786
17th November, 2009, 01:39 AM
Hi

I got your ecu from your costumer, is already solved.

BR

Jose

I take it you two are competition???

lol

MAXIMUS1000
17th November, 2009, 02:36 AM
To Everyone on this FORUM

Be aware of this member (carsolution) because is not good to this forum...
This lad is taking many thing from here like airbags,im*o,dash ,etc,etc...FOR FREE like everyone on here...

The problem with this member is SELLING it to people on here on OPORTO & Gondomar(residence) for BIG BUCKS..

This Mr. Nuno came to one of my workshop garages offer this soft from DIGITAL-KAOS....for same soft ask me 1500.euros when is getting it for free on here like everyone.....
This person Mr.Nuno is been reported to the admins by Me already because is not good to this community...

Be aware of this man...my money is not going to take ,so I advise ADMINS to get out this member of this GREAT FORUM...

tHANKS

z786
17th November, 2009, 08:47 PM
i think there should be a way that only active members can share software and not "one hit wounders"???????

lupu_sandu
17th November, 2009, 08:51 PM
Yes z786, this is my point of view, but admins not agree with that.
Many juniors members are take software from here and selling to others.

Jose19
17th November, 2009, 09:38 PM
Yes z786, this is my point of view, but admins not agree with that.
Many juniors members are take software from here and selling to others.
Hi

I?m new on this great forum, but i?m not a beginer...
A lot of members and Top poster know me very well here, so,the problem is not some juniors members,but some people where are try to collect some im*o-off or crash data solutions on ecu airbags,.... just to sell it cheap on ebay or on others places ....
They don?t know nothing aboat electronic or they even have diags, they only try make easy money with our work.

With all respect to all

Jose

lupu_sandu
17th November, 2009, 09:45 PM
Jose19: (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/94097-jose19/)
I'm not talking about all juniors members. With all we have Juniors at one time, no?
Also many juniors have big contribution on this great forum, but what do you think about ratio between : those who help / sellers, hit'n'runners, etc????.
This is only my opinion.

Meat-Head
17th November, 2009, 10:17 PM
i think there should be a way that only active members can share software and not "one hit wounders"???????

If only i could hack into digital-kaos and make anybody with less than 50 posts come up with "one hit wounder"

Not all people are one hit wounders, roverman66 (whatever), gets my respect and a couple of others as like myself have come here, and started
helping (and insulting) people on here, admittly i was looking for something
on the internet one night and i leeched for a while then i joined and really enjoy it, it was the ****ata thread that got me hooked and now i'm addicted to this site, oops.

Anyway, i've got to log off now and do a job for a person of lower intelligence.

Ecmbuster
3rd December, 2009, 04:36 AM
To Everyone on this FORUM

Be aware of this member (carsolution) because is not good to this forum...
This lad is taking many thing from here like airbags,im*o,dash ,etc,etc...FOR FREE like everyone on here...

The problem with this member is SELLING it to people on here on OPORTO & Gondomar(residence) for BIG BUCKS..

This Mr. Nuno came to one of my workshop garages offer this soft from DIGITAL-KAOS....for same soft ask me 1500.euros when is getting it for free on here like everyone.....
This person Mr.Nuno is been reported to the admins by Me already because is not good to this community...

Be aware of this man...my money is not going to take ,so I advise ADMINS to get out this member of this GREAT FORUM...

tHANKS

Very strong accusations and this will certainly hurt any member, including reputations. I think you or anyone should post the proof and let a jury of his peers decide.

That would include any member here that I know on this site. The ones that know Me understand Me.

You know who you are!
Ecmbuster, IP Hacker and Moderator at Mobile Forums

Mods on this site, apologies but the mentioned member is not the only one.

carsolution
3rd December, 2009, 12:19 PM
you guys must be joking with me.
I just asked if anyone knew the security bytes to read the ecu... I couldnt discover them and sent the ecu back to the client.
Who is the lier that is telling that I am selling software and things like that.
Tell that in my face animals.
Go joke with your family, I am here searching for help for my work, I am not jocking and telling lies about any member.
The guys that are telling this lies are a joke.
The ECU from the opel was returned to the client next day without correction, what are you telling?????
Find a work men and become useful.

MAXIMUS1000
4th December, 2009, 12:47 PM
Very strong accusations and this will certainly hurt any member, including reputations. I think you or anyone should post the proof and let a jury of his peers decide.

That would include any member here that I know on this site. The ones that know Me understand Me.

You know who you are!

This is not very strong accusations!!!this is the reality of this member....IS SELLING SOFT OVER here for big bucks...
It came to one of my workshops to sell it to me...+ I talk face to face with him...

Be aware because is not good to any forum having a person like him on this GREAT site...

MAXIMUS1000
4th December, 2009, 01:15 PM
you guys must be joking with me.
I just asked if anyone knew the security bytes to read the ecu... I couldnt discover them and sent the ecu back to the client.
Who is the lier that is telling that I am selling software and things like that.
Tell that in my face animals.
Go joke with your family, I am here searching for help for my work, I am not jocking and telling lies about any member.
The guys that are telling this lies are a joke.
The ECU from the opel was returned to the client next day without correction, what are you telling?????
Find a work men and become useful.

FOR YOU AND JUST FOR YOU Mr Nuno...
came one more time to any of my workshops garages over here in OPORTO and we going to deal FACE to FACE with your words...REMEMBER you leave me your tel number and many people know you over here...

I think you should keep your mouth shut because you (Mr.Nuno) going around selling things
for the symbolic amount of money,1000+ euros...

Remember this site is here to share,help people with they problems which we
all have and happens every day on this business,all assistence provided and
exchange by members shall not be made by any EXCHANGE of money
This is the reason of DIGITAL-KAOS...

cammy25
7th December, 2009, 10:54 PM

You know who you are!

What do you mean with what you say ????? sometimes you need to build a fluent context to let people understand what you say. Your post is like you read the first page, middle page and then last page of a book. Not any logic, just your own brainstorm.
Be clear.

carsolution
13th February, 2010, 03:28 AM
If you have my phone number and if you know me, why dont you give me a call to take a coffee...
I know a lot of people knows me in Portugal and you know why???? Because I solve the problems that others made messing around with electronics without knowledge and because of that many guys are coming to here telling I am selling software because they want me banned!!!
If they want to know what i know, go to school and study hard like I did or else dont be stupid and ask for help like I ask when I need.
Who can believe in those lies???? Sell software from here for 1000€???? Who is so stupid to buy at that price????? With 1000€ I buy a professional diagnose machine from China!!! I go to the workshops???? I am alone in my company, I dont have time to visit nobody workshops!!! This is for the people telling this lies about me: please, if you have some problem with me call me at any time and tell me your problems, if I can help you I will help you but please dont come to this great forum where people is here to help telling that kind of things...

I forgot to say and it is important.... Someone is telling I went to his workshop in Oporto... Just to say I am not from Oporto my friend.

MAXIMUS1000
13th February, 2010, 06:30 PM
If you have my phone number and if you know me, why dont you give me a call to take a coffee...
I know a lot of people knows me in Portugal and you know why???? Because I solve the problems that others made messing around with electronics without knowledge and because of that many guys are coming to here telling I am selling software because they want me banned!!!
If they want to know what i know, go to school and study hard like I did or else dont be stupid and ask for help like I ask when I need.
Who can believe in those lies???? Sell software from here for 1000€???? Who is so stupid to buy at that price????? With 1000€ I buy a professional diagnose machine from China!!! I go to the workshops???? I am alone in my company, I dont have time to visit nobody workshops!!! This is for the people telling this lies about me: please, if you have some problem with me call me at any time and tell me your problems, if I can help you I will help you but please dont come to this great forum where people is here to help telling that kind of things...

I forgot to say and it is important.... Someone is telling I went to his workshop in Oporto... Just to say I am not from Oporto my friend.

for you and just for you Mr. nuno...

came one MORE time to one of my workshops and WE going to DEAL FACE TO FACE....

came..came...
You SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THIS FORUM ....
http://www.carsolution.org/
I am advising ADMINS about you...you are been REPORTED already...

rps20
5th May, 2010, 11:57 AM
After reading all this i must reply....

I know Mr nuno in person, and he is a great and helping guy....

Jose19
5th May, 2010, 11:52 PM
[quote=rps20;573964]After reading all this i must reply....

I know Mr nuno in person, and he is a great and helping guy....

Replay for yourself!!!!!!!!!!

Dane-Elec
5th May, 2010, 11:58 PM
Replay for yourself!!!!!!!!!!
I agree to!!!!!!

jcbs
6th May, 2010, 08:57 AM
Enyone have your opinion, but important is RESPECT !!

Have a nice day DK members

Dane-Elec
6th May, 2010, 01:20 PM
Enyone have your opinion, but important is RESPECT !!

Have a nice day DK members
Hi

I agree with you.....
That is the problem, but anyone do that !!!!!!!
When we speak aboat ???? or ?????

Dane