PDA

View Full Version : where I can buy virgin key for Peugeot 607 2001/2004 on the market

Fredfr78
4th May, 2018, 12:36 AM
Hi

I need one key for first model of Peugeot 607. Peugeot dealer said to me that they do not make anymore this model of keys. Somebody knows where I can buy one? I search but I dont find.

wieslov
4th May, 2018, 02:12 AM
look in china

rokibar
4th May, 2018, 07:23 AM
Hi

I need one key for first model of Peugeot 607. Peugeot dealer said to me that they do not make anymore this model of keys. Somebody knows where I can buy one? I search but I dont find.
find used, change transponder id48 and programm with diagnostic device.it is your soluttion.

Fredfr78
4th May, 2018, 08:38 PM
find used, change transponder id48 and programm with diagnostic device.it is your soluttion.

Thanks for your answer. You think its possible to add used remote part (not chip) to vehicle ? I try to learn only transponder id48 to this car with lishi cut key but failed. I try with blank transponder that I extract from a key ID48 vw. Possible to learn only one key or I have to learn 2 keys?

Fredfr78
4th May, 2018, 08:38 PM
look in china

I look but dont find

rokibar
5th May, 2018, 07:40 AM
Thanks for your answer. You think its possible to add used remote part (not chip) to vehicle ? I try to learn only transponder id48 to this car with lishi cut key but failed. I try with blank transponder that I extract from a key ID48 vw. Possible to learn only one key or I have to learn 2 keys?
it must work. can do it with one transponder.transponder should be precoded from bsi dump but you can do it for sure.

Fredfr78
5th May, 2018, 10:54 PM
it must work. can do it with one transponder.transponder should be precoded from bsi dump but you can do it for sure.

Thanks. I will try next week if I find a used key...

davorOS
6th May, 2018, 05:21 PM
you will also need to have 5 digit remote pin,found on sticker on keytag without it You can't programme remote
sticker is attached to key when new sometimes can be found sticked to PCB inside key
from memory used remote can be programmed with correct barcode same as transponder (carbom type id48)