PDA

View Full Version : tuned file FOR RENAULT TRAFIC DCI

SIMCAR2
12th November, 2009, 11:53 PM
Hello

I need a good modif tuned file for RENAULT TRAFIC DCI 80CV

Here original file:

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/306169601/TRAFICDCI80CVALBINGE.ORI.html)

Thanks

oldford
13th November, 2009, 08:31 AM
Have you read this topic: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f115/ecu-maps-tuning-files-57969/

velaneando
13th November, 2009, 07:53 PM
I think than you have to modify your file, because if you put a bad file you can lock your ecu.
If I remember your file have 40kb and is very easy to modify with winols.
Don?t try to modify with ecm because I don?t find the driver.
I?ll hope had help.

Excuse my english is very bad, but I?m spanish.

rsibiza
20th July, 2010, 07:48 AM
Hello

I need a good modif tuned file for RENAULT TRAFIC DCI 80CV

Here original file:

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/306169601/TRAFICDCI80CVALBINGE.ORI.html)

Thanks

IF YOU WANT PLAY TUNER,GO BUY FILES,I FIND LOT OF REQUESTS FROM YOU FOR TUNED FILES.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN FREE TUNING,AND ALL BARGAIN FOR YOU?

RCpower
20th July, 2010, 11:36 AM
IF YOU WANT PLAY TUNER,GO BUY FILES,I FIND LOT OF REQUESTS FROM YOU FOR TUNED FILES.

That?s right...

andrassh
22nd July, 2010, 08:29 PM

Where to buy professional files?
Thx!

rsibiza
23rd July, 2010, 12:46 AM
Where to buy professional files?
Thx!

Maybee from aproved lokal tuner...having some year of experiance and maybee a rolling road.

naruto12
23rd July, 2010, 01:25 AM
:thrasher::smokin:

andrassh
23rd July, 2010, 05:55 AM
Maybee from aproved lokal tuner...having some year of experiance and maybee a rolling road.
And what is your advice for buying tools and software? I want to start chiptuning, but I have only upa programmer for airbag reset! The orig. MPPS is ok?
THX!

milanoffracing
23rd July, 2010, 10:10 AM
And what is your advice for buying tools and software? I want to start chiptuning, but I have only upa programmer for airbag reset! The orig. MPPS is ok?
THX!

If you want to make chip tuning one tool is not sufficient. Minimum that you need is a good programmer, Flasher, BDM Tool, Soldering station. :coffin:

rsibiza
23rd July, 2010, 11:14 AM
THX!

milanoff is completely right at 100%.

You need more than just a serial programmer.

MPPS ori is good tool,does not all engines but lot of them,and not too expensive.

You would also need BDM but no chinese one....

And paralel eprom/flash programmer

solderstation with unsolder clamp,is lot better than hot air,and hot air gun...

This should be ok,to start with tuning....but does not give you the knowledge you will need to do it.

andrassh
25th July, 2010, 12:39 PM
milanoff is completely right at 100%.

You need more than just a serial programmer.

MPPS ori is good tool,does not all engines but lot of them,and not too expensive.

You would also need BDM but no chinese one....

And paralel eprom/flash programmer

solderstation with unsolder clamp,is lot better than hot air,and hot air gun...

This should be ok,to start with tuning....but does not give you the knowledge you will need to do it.

I have a Gordak 952 station.. not so good but is ok for starting! Where can i get a good solder station with clamp?

rsibiza
25th July, 2010, 07:25 PM
I have a Gordak 952 station.. not so good but is ok for starting! Where can i get a good solder station with clamp?

Good quality is ersa,but not cheap.

If you wanna start something seriously,i can only say my ersa have now 10 years,works fine as the first,if a ceramic heating pipe breaks,i wait just 2 days get new one.

Real happy with that tool.

Vac pump
solder clamp with al needet clamp points(plcc..flash...)
solder point
hot air