PDA

View Full Version : Digiprog 3 - recommend a chinese seller. W203 2001/02 Merc

filiprow
6th May, 2018, 11:54 PM
Hi!

I'm looking for some advice on choosing the right seller of my digiprog 3. I just need a simple chinese clone that you guys tried and can confirm that can flash the 2001 W203 Mercedes dashboard. It's 1 job it needs to be able to do.

If you can give me the name of the seller on aliexpress - I'll be very grateful.

Only condition is that you tried their DigiPigi and it can flash the w203 2001 dash using dash plug number 60.

Thanks

dtip
6th May, 2018, 11:59 PM
if you don't have tools/skills to do dash eeprom of w203 what are you going to do about mileage in EZS ?

filiprow
7th May, 2018, 10:48 AM
Dtip, I do have skills and tools however I was looking for a cheap solution to 1 particular problem I have.

I won't go into further details about how the car was stolen-recovered and how electronics were replaced on it including the EZS. I would adapt the dash with star but haven't got it because I am not doing enough Mercs and can't justify spending money on that equipment.

Long story short, don't worry about what mileage stays where I just need someone who has ordered a DigiProg3 from China and can confirm it does W203 from that year. If you know a seller, please tell me who it is.