PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 307 EDC15C2 key programming and pin code?

Teodor1
8th May, 2018, 10:32 AM
Hi,
is it possible to program another car key with ID46 chip for peugeot 307 2.0 HDI EDC15C2 with DIAGBOX?

I have the lexia evolution cable with Diagbox 7.56 installed. I guess I need the pin code to learn 2 keys ( because I have only one)

Can this code be extracted from ECU dump file read by MPPS?

brend
8th May, 2018, 01:13 PM
Ecu/Bsi eeprom need for this.
Sended dump its flash and this not have pin location.

Teodor1
8th May, 2018, 01:39 PM
I do not understand - don't know what is ecu/BSI eeprom .... is it something to download with some tool and use OBD port or must dissassemble whole car comp "on the bench" ?
Sorry for stupid questions ...

brend
8th May, 2018, 01:43 PM
For you safe job instruction for this!
No reed eep by obd2. open ecu/bsi desolder eeprom,put this in programmer and read this.

I do not understand - don't know what is ecu/BSI eeprom .... is it something to download with some tool and use OBD port or must dissassemble whole car comp "on the bench" ?
Sorry for stupid questions ...

kiszka
8th May, 2018, 02:16 PM

Teodor1
9th May, 2018, 01:12 PM
I am reading something about pin from VIN ... is it possible?

rafal
9th May, 2018, 01:20 PM
I am reading something about pin from VIN ... is it possible?

will be better to give car for somebody who know what to do

Teodor1
9th May, 2018, 01:36 PM
For sure ... agree with that... but the price is not reasonable for 1 key duplication ...
2 money saving choices i have:
1. Just remove the immo from ECU file - i already have modified immo off mine file
2. If i learn somehow my security pin code i can use my cable and diagbox to learn 2 new keys

Teodor1
15th May, 2018, 03:17 PM
Anyone want to help pin by VIN?

rafal
15th May, 2018, 03:51 PM
read again post #5

Teodor1
16th May, 2018, 08:39 AM
Thank you for the reply, I just see so much post about pin from vin ... but I do not know is it suitable for my car - Peugeot 307. In my post No 8 I mentioned that I have diagbox with cable - if I knew my pin code I can learn 2 keys by myself. Obviously I can't desolder the chip and read the eeprom - I do not have tool for that (programmer) and just for duplicate a key I do not want to buy that tool.

figani
16th May, 2018, 09:56 PM
for PIN by VIN youŽll have to contact PSA Dealer...

when you want from us the PIN from your car... youŽll have to open BSI or ECU... take out of the car... and still open it... locate eeprom (in most cases) and read it with an tool like xprog, orange5, and so on.... save dump and post it here... from the dump it will be possible to find out your PIN...

Over OBD youŽll have to to work with FVDI/AVDI and so on... to get PIN... but itŽs also high risk... when you try it in combination with JC BSI...

rob h
17th May, 2018, 10:22 AM
Post your immo ecu file.
This is the eeprom content, not the mmps flash.

We can give you the pin from that.

Pin by vin, dealer will do this. Not sure if it is free.
And there have been some other providers, but they stopped this service as far is i know.

Teodor1
17th May, 2018, 12:12 PM
Thank you all for the replies, I understand the case especially after the last two comments.