PDA

View Full Version : 2035450608 EZS car not starting after change odo and 0000 on dashboard

gomarota
8th May, 2018, 11:18 AM
Customer said that ezs turn but no lights on dashboard, just srs light,

i attach here the files

maybe i erased flash?

i wrongly read chip for keys and after that i noticed i had to read the other, maybe i erased flash or something?

big thanks

rokibar
8th May, 2018, 11:44 AM
1J35D-0503(40)EEP is ok. the bast way in this moment is make diagnostic and check values in ezs. otherways check key, read eeprom + flash...

gomarota
8th May, 2018, 01:04 PM
Thanks so much friend rep+ added.

I cannot get into car, is 200km away from here

key turns so i guess is not key, in vvdi i can see data on keys.

maybe i should read again eeprom and flash for r1 and r2?

daxxer
9th May, 2018, 07:23 PM

there 1J35D....not any flash...only ROM :listen:

about change km i think you erased coding of EZS and now the MCU eep with km are faulty content....try to put back old-backup eep content and you see... ;)

gomarota
10th May, 2018, 02:16 PM
What you mean with ROM? it cannot be altered? i read two mcus flash and eeprom for check content.

what i remember to do is with NYO4
set dashboard from 254000km to 0km
set ezs from 254000km to 189123 (desired mileage)

dont know what i did wrong for make car not starting and 00000 on dashboard and customer report only srs light is on

ezs turns, i tested in bench too

the problem for this car was that original dashboard is not available and scrappyard dashboard has more odometer than it, and it changed ezs automatically, so i had to correct both, and when doing that now car doesnt start.

droidwayne65
10th May, 2018, 06:58 PM

Key turns and steering unlocks?

daxxer
11th May, 2018, 06:55 AM
What you mean with ROM? it cannot be altered? i read two mcus flash and eeprom for check content.

what i remember to do is with NYO4
set dashboard from 254000km to 0km
set ezs from 254000km to 189123 (desired mileage)

dont know what i did wrong for make car not starting and 00000 on dashboard and customer report only srs light is on

ezs turns, i tested in bench too

the problem for this car was that original dashboard is not available and scrappyard dashboard has more odometer than it, and it changed ezs automatically, so i had to correct both, and when doing that now car doesnt start.

depend of MCU there, but 1J35D have only ROM, you can only read it, but not write back :listen:
i think your fault are in the R1 eep, after you did km then you can break coding in EZS....its stored with km together in the same MCU...
or the cust have only luck and his EZS dead now... :(

gomarota
11th May, 2018, 09:32 AM
yes key turns fine, thats so strange, there is any way to test on bench making wiring between dashboard and ezs?, maybe i can test here something

droidwayne65
11th May, 2018, 01:32 PM
The best way to pinpoint the problem is to manually activate the 15 and 87 circuits (if they're not already activated) and poll the DAS modules to see which isn't authorized to start the car. A mileage mismatch wouldn't prevent starting, so I wouldn't worry about the cluster right now. I'd focus on EIS, ECM and front SAM. Some of the posted dumps were screwy and it's unusual that a EIS would have slots 0 to 3 being unused. You may have to dump and use the ECM's copy of hash data in the EIS and make a new key.

gomarota
14th May, 2018, 08:09 AM
the biggest problem is that car is so far away from here and they dont have proper diag tool.

maybe put ezs in bench and check terminal 50 and 15 with vvdi?

gomarota
14th May, 2018, 08:28 AM
i noticed that key eeprom that i read first time and key eeprom that i read now and the dumps are changed, is normal? i didnt wrote that mcu

gomarota
14th May, 2018, 08:52 AM
so strange i see in ezs only key 5 and 6 are used,

mech status and key status doesnt change, allways off, i think thats the problem, or maybe vvdi has bug

daxxer
14th May, 2018, 08:53 AM
i noticed that key eeprom that i read first time and key eeprom that i read now and the dumps are changed, is normal? i didnt wrote that mcu

R2 key eep must changed during normal use process ;) ;)

gomarota
14th May, 2018, 09:15 AM
thanks i didnt knew that, only problem i see is that mech status and can status are empty, i generated new key and same, tick boxes are empty

gomarota
14th May, 2018, 04:02 PM
finally i traveled to the car and smashed ezs and it worked, seems something defective inside in soldering... will take a look

droidwayne65
14th May, 2018, 10:10 PM
finally i traveled to the car and smashed ezs and it worked, seems something defective inside in soldering... will take a look
LOL! Smashed the ezs? What with? :D