PDA

View Full Version : sky italia

hitman07
23rd August, 2008, 02:18 PM
Hi all, im wondering if anyone else has this issue. i am able to share sky italia on 13e on a server but it skips and glitches a lot, is it because of the weather that this happens or is it my dish needs aligned or is it the actual network?
any help will be much appreciated. thanks in advance

Devilfish
23rd August, 2008, 02:23 PM
What emu are you using? I've heard that gbox glitches alot on NDS encryption, maybe see if you can change to CCcamd.

hitman07
23rd August, 2008, 02:29 PM
im using enigma and ccam2.0.9 i think

Devilfish
23rd August, 2008, 02:52 PM
I would contact the server owner and see what version of cccamd they are using. They will be able to advice the best action.

hitman07
23rd August, 2008, 02:54 PM
ok i will try that thanks a million

krazylegz
23rd August, 2008, 05:33 PM
i would basicly say it'll be down to the number of people on the share, as NDS changes its keys so frequent and if theres a lot of peers trying to get those keys it will put the server processor under strain and thats when it glitches

firestorm
25th August, 2008, 02:13 PM
if its a payed server there are lots of problems with sly italy and sly uk because of the amount of peers on the server as krazylegz says the only real way out of it is to not use a payed server

digitaly
30th August, 2008, 08:31 PM
But I thought that this problem was solved by overclocking the master card... Am I wrong?

firestorm
30th August, 2008, 09:09 PM
thats if the mastercard belongs to the owner of the card,a lot of paidservers owners use other peoples cards with out them knowing

.: JaCkPoT :.
30th August, 2008, 09:46 PM
If this post infringes the rules then please say. Is there a server out there which is free? As regards to op, my uncle use to cardshare ART but whenever there was footy on often the channels would scramble due to heavy server demand but if if watched it when there was no footbll on it worked fine so the prob is due to high demand so id go looking for a more discrete and most unused server and try them.

Curious123
30th August, 2008, 11:10 PM
I don't use any paid cardshare servers but I do try and get access to as many servers as possible so that the demand is spread across as many servers as possible. Sky Italia works reasonably well for me though it does glitch every now and then but i always think that if you are not paying for the service than you are in no position to complain.

DJ maff
6th September, 2008, 02:53 PM
hello guys..

My experience tell me to use cccam for nds,, plus do not to go to a paid server but to use your own local card and ask around to get the friends that have cards that intrest you on what you want to watch on your tv,, there are many out there that would gladly share if you have also a good card to share with them,, secondly its a good idea to set up your config in cccam to go no futher than hop 2 this will get rid of all the cards that servers have in there hop2 simply because you get them in hop3 therefore its pointless as the box will go to the best hops first,, now once you have found a few friends and also setup your cccam configs to accept upto hop2 then you will get a far superior veiwing on many channels and friends cards.. hope this helps if not them please feel free to pm me and ill see if i can help more there..

regards DJ maff.. :manusign:

HoTTDubbER
26th December, 2008, 12:27 PM
I don't use any paid cardshare servers but I do try and get access to as many servers as possible so that the demand is spread across as many servers as possible. Sky Italia works reasonably well for me though it does glitch every now and then but i always think that if you are not paying for the service than you are in no position to complain.

how would i go about finding smaller unknow servers
rather than going for the main line google searches?

thered
26th December, 2008, 12:37 PM
join eurocardsharing and or card sharing biz

opsmonkey
26th December, 2008, 06:57 PM
please note new members that the rules on discussing card sharing have changed..

ie.. You cant