PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes SLK - need help Generate Transponder

EwellG
9th May, 2018, 08:37 AM
Have a Mercedes SLK that still uses transponder. Need to generate a transponder.

I read the 1D69J chip and generated a transponder from PCF7935 using Tango original.
However, it won't start the car.

I read somewhere in the forum that transponder need to be closed.

Can someone please guide me on how to get this done properly?

Attached is the 1D69J dump.

daxxer
9th May, 2018, 07:18 PM
Have a Mercedes SLK that still uses transponder. Need to generate a transponder.

I read the 1D69J chip and generated a transponder from PCF7935 using Tango original.
However, it won't start the car.

I read somewhere in the forum that transponder need to be closed.

Can someone please guide me on how to get this done properly?

Attached is the 1D69J dump.

last tango sw are faulty, mainly with PCF7935....post your problem on tango forum and complain there...he promised repaired update but its more then month and nothing happent :(

MVVL
9th May, 2018, 09:15 PM
Today there was an update on Tango. There is a fix on 7935.

daxxer
10th May, 2018, 07:14 AM
Today there was an update on Tango. There is a fix on 7935.

REALY ?????? :D :D

MVVL
10th May, 2018, 09:05 PM
Hi. Tango software update v1.112

bersch8688
11th May, 2018, 07:54 AM
FVDI can generate file for the car and need only with key 5x try to start after that key is learned.

This say me one member

daxxer
11th May, 2018, 07:57 AM
FVDI can generate file for the car and need only with key 5x try to start after that key is learned.

This say me one member

FVDI not closed the pcf rightly... :listen:

EwellG
11th May, 2018, 08:13 AM
Yes that is what I read in the other threads that the PCF7935 needs to be closed. Seems there is a procedure to close it
properly. Kindly share with me the procedure for properly closing the PCF7935.

daxxer
11th May, 2018, 08:25 AM
Yes that is what I read in the other threads that the PCF7935 needs to be closed. Seems there is a procedure to close it
properly. Kindly share with me the procedure for properly closing the PCF7935.

close pcf easy with manual step, but FVDI generate maybe wrong content, when i manualy closed not work too....first after i get right dump from Addik, then it work properly ;) ;)

PierreTheron
9th April, 2019, 07:47 PM
Yes Daxxer and i believe he does this with very old software off where the instruction manual tells how to do it correctly .. ( That is if you want to read the help files )

Some old gambit clone i believe ?????????????