PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Juke Experience

issam216
9th May, 2018, 01:58 PM
I opned this threat to obtain some information about Nissan keyless proximity programming....

the Problems :

Car arrived with all lost keys situation and the owner explain that he takes the car for a locksmith to make keys for its but whiaout succed...

is it true that if we attempt to program a nissan juke of 2013 keyless with wrong code for example this could block the immobilizer bcm of the car so it can't accept programming anymore...

because the owner tell me that a friend of him said that the car memory was locked and he couldn't program it any more....

i m asking if someone have some experience and if there is a solution for it..

thank you

mustafabahar
9th May, 2018, 08:38 PM
I opned this threat to obtain some information about Nissan keyless proximity programming....

the Problems :

Car arrived with all lost keys situation and the owner explain that he takes the car for a locksmith to make keys for its but whiaout succed...

is it true that if we attempt to program a nissan juke of 2013 keyless with wrong code for example this could block the immobilizer bcm of the car so it can't accept programming anymore...

because the owner tell me that a friend of him said that the car memory was locked and he couldn't program it any more....

i m asking if someone have some experience and if there is a solution for it..

thank you

I had same problem.
Only change keyless keyreader.
I my case the dealer change BCM ECU and in the and keyreader after key reader it works.
The problem its the keyless key reader dont see the key change the key reader after match the key reader and learn the keys with proper machine like Abrites or MVP or Zedfull

Let me no the result.

Best regards

Moes

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk