PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0CRD ecu replacement

donkez
14th May, 2018, 03:18 PM
After starter went jeep does not start. seems there is a problem with ecu (there was some fuses blown)
I have got replacement ecu with matching numbers and was going to rewrite flash, but I have noticed that Ktag does not gives me the chassis number then I read the original ecu, but gives then I read replacement ecu.
when comparing flashes it looks that original flash is missing some info.

Maybe someone can look and repair my original flash, or help me adopt the replacement flash to the car? thanks.

ECU Bosch 0281013643
P05187324AB

Car Vin is 1J8HDE8M37Y572082

brend
14th May, 2018, 07:06 PM
Before this
...... with matching numbers and was going to rewrite flash.........
Diagnostiks equpment used?
Fault code ecu/immo?

donkez
14th May, 2018, 07:49 PM
After replacing starter and few fuses ecu had a fault p0091 fuel presure regulator 1 control circuit low. Snap on diagnostics. Replaced regulator, same thing. Tried pressure sensor, valve on the pump tested pump in the tank, continuity on the wiring, you name it... the fault reapears after ignition off- on. Has to be in the ecu. Pluged replacement ecu an there was no ugly fault present. But im stuck with programming it to the vehicle.

Am I right that the immo data is in the flash?
at this stage Im in doubt that any of above flash reads are right... my clone K tag might be playing tricks on me...

PETERALC506
15th July, 2018, 07:19 PM
Hello mate
Did you solve the problem?
I have the same now
ecu occasion program ktag,
the vin disappears
if you connect and start fast, it works
it stops in a few seconds
now a lot of important data is missing in flash

I have tried and tested everything

tell me something
Thank you

donkez
15th July, 2018, 07:59 PM
I gave up and replaced all ecu kit from donor vehicle in the end. So cant help you much here...

PETERALC506
15th July, 2018, 08:31 PM
thanks for your quick response
if this worked
it was not problema wires
not damage can cables
put other ecu and problema
thanks

can you say which modules were changed?

donkez
15th July, 2018, 10:07 PM
Ecu, key, immo box beside key barrel, abs and the module beside the battery, its the can gateway I think.