PDA

View Full Version : Smart 450 MEG 1.0

evisdaci
16th May, 2018, 02:26 PM
Hello everyone

I have problem with a smart 450 600CC 40KW. The problem is with eprom ECU corrupted file. My original file is corrupted and the car wont start. So can any help to repair this dump file.

EUC is :
0 261 205 004
000 3107 V006

figani
16th May, 2018, 10:06 PM
what problem you have with the car...? itīs 1998, 1999....

it just not start...?
you try remap...?
you have display in dash faults...?

in this eeprom itīs data from VIN... for start itīs equal...
in this eeprom itīs data from clutch... for start itīs equal...

in this eeprom itīs immo... but so not repairable ...

evisdaci
16th May, 2018, 10:26 PM
First i have problem with clutch. When i disconnect the battery pole and connect again and turn the ignition ON everything is OK, but this work only for the first time, when i turn OFF the ignition and open again the motor clutch wont move and N(neutral) pulse on dashboard. Today the car won't start. The clutch motor work only for the first time after reconnect the battery pole, even the car don't start. When i try with another eprom file motor clutch work every time but normaly car wont star because it is not original dump file.

figani
16th May, 2018, 10:59 PM
ok, but in eeprom you have only the fix position for clutch acctuator...

you can do it manually, three screws and push it closer to the clutch, when you think itīs failure with the dump....

you have fvdi....2014 or 2015...? write this dump and make immo adapt... 30sec job...

or mercedes star diagnostic...? just go to clutch and make adapt clutch and also done...

evisdaci
16th May, 2018, 11:39 PM
I have galleto v54, xprog, launch v431 and delphi mate. I haven't star diagnostic. Maybe with this diagnostic can work this dump. Because now car didn't star, on dashboard is X. the remote key work fine.

figani
17th May, 2018, 08:14 AM
write old dump... your dump... ori dump...

look at the picture...

three screws... push the clutch actuator closer to the clutch... let 5 until 7 mm between clutch and clutch actuator...

you need no software or hardware...

X in Display Dash means, IMMO ACTIVE​....