PDA

View Full Version : bmw 320d 177hp edc17 cp02

speedforever
17th May, 2018, 11:53 AM
Hi boys, i want to ask you a question on this ecu. I read this ecu with kess v2, but if i modify this file and i write this with kess, my ecu could to lock? Because i hear that this ecu have antituning. Finally can you tell me if this file is original? Thanks a lot.

sdtsedat
17th May, 2018, 12:01 PM
you can try to write with fgtech by obd, if you do this job with Kess, you brick and lock ecu..
Fgtech give you option to write ori back by obd

Regards,

speedforever
17th May, 2018, 12:12 PM
i have fgtech galletto v54, but i don't have option for to write ori back. I must to write ori with normal write, but this i can to make with kess too. or i am doing wrong?

sdtsedat
17th May, 2018, 01:39 PM
No do with fgtech, he write till 100% if not ok, you can write ori back fgtech give you instructions

GianniNOS
17th May, 2018, 01:52 PM
maybe also kess tell you "ko" at the end of write, if file is not ok
the file is not ori

speedforever
17th May, 2018, 02:49 PM
i have only kess then i can't write this ecu :( one of you have this file ori?

speedforever
17th May, 2018, 05:04 PM
boys i finded a ktag, but ktag can to unlock tprot for this ecu?

dominik.m
17th May, 2018, 09:11 PM
K-tag read & write this ecu without problem.
FGTech read & write boot tricore without problem too. But before write mod file by obd - we should remember !!

NOT CALCULATE CRC ! FGtech will count alone.

hcwc
17th May, 2018, 09:36 PM
I don't understand people like this, its like playing with fire. Why don't you take out ecu from car, open it (which is very easy in this case) and read/write boot with simple clone tool (galletto, ktag etc) then after all you sleep fine. This procedure takes less time than starting this thread on DK ;)

speedforever
18th May, 2018, 07:34 AM
Ok boys, i I wanted to know this. then I can do everything with ktag without problems in tricore. so I do not have to do anything for antituning?