PDA

View Full Version : Change mileage peaugeot 207 hdi90 2006 year

routard91
14th November, 2009, 03:32 PM
Hello,
I am new on this forum, adn I try to undestand how to change mileage on peugeot 207.

I have read for some cars it is necessary to change something in BSI and eeprom, for other car only BSI, for other car BSI, eeprom and key... I haven't find in internet a document which report for each car if we need to modified BSI or eeprom or key... Do you know if this kind of document exist?

Firstly, I want to change mileage on peugeot 207 HDI year 2006, and a renault clio 1,5dci year 2002.

Thank you in advance.
(sorry for my bad english, but I am french ;) )

MEH
14th November, 2009, 03:46 PM
pour ce qui est psa(peugeot et citroen) les infos se trouvent dans le bsi et le compteur.
tout ce qui est renault se trouve sur le compteur a part espace 3 dans l'uch en plus.
les nouvelles renault 2009 ils commencent a rajouter dans l'abs mais je ne les ai pas encore fait donc pas d'info.

routard91
14th November, 2009, 03:58 PM
Merci pour votre r?ponse rapide!
Lorsque les infos sont dans le compteur, il faut identifier le bon eeprom, l'enlever, le lire et le reprogrammer? c'est bien ?a?
Il y a quelques temps, il me semblait avoir trouver un document qui r?pertoriait la r?f?rence des eeprom pour chaque mod?le de v?hicules. Vous n'avez pas ce genre de documents?
Donc les questions que je me pose :
- Comment identifier le bon composant
- Comment le retirer
- Avec quel mat?riel et soft le lire et ?crire

z786
14th November, 2009, 04:02 PM
I dont see smirnoff_rules or sixpack anywhere

I'l jus say it

"ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

lol

routard91
14th November, 2009, 04:09 PM
I dont see smirnoff_rules or sixpack anywhere

I'l jus say it

"ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

lol

Sorry for my answer in french ;)
MEH say to me :
For PSA, I need to change info in BSI and dash
For renault I need to change info in dash only exept for espace 3 and renault 2009.

And I have answer :
When I need to change info in dash, How can I identify the good eeprom ? (Few times ago, I have find a document which report the reference of the eeprom for each car, but I don"t find it anymore..)
I ask too how to remove the eeprom, and the software and hardware I need to reprogram this...

z786
14th November, 2009, 04:51 PM
Sorry for my answer in french ;)
MEH say to me :
For PSA, I need to change info in BSI and dash
For renault I need to change info in dash only exept for espace 3 and renault 2009.

And I have answer :
When I need to change info in dash, How can I identify the good eeprom ? (Few times ago, I have find a document which report the reference of the eeprom for each car, but I don"t find it anymore..)
I ask too how to remove the eeprom, and the software and hardware I need to reprogram this...

If you want information on specific car, tell me make, model and year i will try 2 help you