PDA

View Full Version : w203 benz eis

LEORNARD NKATA
18th May, 2018, 01:25 PM
hie guys
i been working on this car for a while now and it seems to be difficult. when i first read the EIS all keys had red dots showing they where disabled and i posted the dump on this forum to get it fixed. well it was fixed and i was asked for the ssid from the key that was on the car and i uploaded it and i reicieved a fixed file i calculated the file and made a key but still car did not start.

please help me check and calculate keys for this file for me

thanks in advance

rokibar
18th May, 2018, 02:00 PM
they will go mate 529269
p.s.try at table to be sure if problem in ezs

droidwayne65
18th May, 2018, 02:17 PM
hie guys
i been working on this car for a while now and it seems to be difficult. when i first read the EIS all keys had red dots showing they where disabled and i posted the dump on this forum to get it fixed. well it was fixed and i was asked for the ssid from the key that was on the car and i uploaded it and i reicieved a fixed file i calculated the file and made a key but still car did not start.

please help me check and calculate keys for this file for me

thanks in advance
Does the key turn and ESL unlock?

LEORNARD NKATA
18th May, 2018, 04:48 PM
Does the key turn and ESL unlock?

no it is not turning it is just silent

droidwayne65
18th May, 2018, 05:17 PM
no it is not turning it is just silent
Try making a key, maybe #6, from @rokibar's file and test on the bench with a ESL emulator. If it turns, EIS is ok and ESL is either bad or doesn't have matching data. Alternatively, you can unlock/renew the ESL and test the new key on the car.