PDA

View Full Version : Audi TT MK1 2000 Immo SKC please help

larange
19th May, 2018, 08:29 AM
Hi, I'd like to match some further key to immo, but I cannot get SKC for this for instrument (Marelli). I tried with Vag Commander, but without result.
I try to attach some picture what I can see on VAG Commander, maybe some of you can see what can be the pin. Many thanks. Regards, Larange

kiszka
19th May, 2018, 08:39 AM

larange
19th May, 2018, 09:57 AM
test pin 00865
4 key is
Hello,

many thanks. I tried and unfortunately don't working. Regards, Larange

brend
19th May, 2018, 12:42 PM
Put dump for this not picture.

Hi, I'd like to match some further key to immo, but I cannot get SKC for this for instrument (Marelli). I tried with Vag Commander, but without result.
I try to attach some picture what I can see on VAG Commander, maybe some of you can see what can be the pin. Many thanks. Regards, Larange

larange
20th May, 2018, 05:36 PM
Hi, I'm not sure that's right - looks too small, only 1 kB, but I could save this bin file from instrument. Regards, Larange

kiszka
20th May, 2018, 05:42 PM

larange
22nd May, 2018, 06:47 PM
test.....01441.......

Hi, many thanks this code is working.
Now I tried to match 2 keys - one old (present) and a new one with VCDS, but looks both of them not anymore working with car.
When I set channel 21 in immobiliser to two and after try to match key, the immo light in dashboard only blinking, but never stopped.

What could be problem with matching process?

Thanks for your support me.

Regards, Larange

larange
23rd May, 2018, 05:55 PM
test.....01441.......

Dear Kiszka,

Many thanks for your help. I could manage all keys yesterday. (There were some problem with battery voltage in first time, but after everything went well.)
I really appreciate your nice support!

Regards, Larange