PDA

View Full Version : Help needed => Chiptuning Audi A4 B5 1.8T Quattro

MrNett
19th May, 2018, 01:12 PM
Hello,

i need a little bit help.

I bought a Audi A4 B5 1.8T Quattro with a chipped ECU. ECU is the 8d0907557t .The car is not running bad but I have a problem.

If somebody needs I can post the File

Today i was at the germany TÜV and the car didn´t pass the exhaust test. The engineer means that the Chip is not good because the high CO-Level during the test. He thinks that the cars runs to rich.

Can the high-Co-Level be a problem of the chip or any other Ideas?

Thanks for your help

figani
19th May, 2018, 05:04 PM
I can´t help you with your problem...

But your AU you don`t get, because you have maybe a chip tuning...

German HU at this moment, only check EDC17 and CVN (VAG), but they are not able to check your ECU Type...

You have another type of problem...

Even when you have problems with your intake, you will fall through german AU test....

MrNett
19th May, 2018, 08:59 PM
Hi,

I tested the whole afternoon. The car didn´t have false air

oldford
20th May, 2018, 08:08 AM
Can the high-Co-Level be a problem of the chip? YES.
Can it be something else? YES. It could be anything from a defective sensor, exhaust leak, defective catalyst to a mechanical problem.

Do you know the exact numbers from the exhaust test at the Tüv? These ar CO, CO2, O2, HC and lambda.

MrNett
20th May, 2018, 04:52 PM
Hello,

only co is wrong. I think the problem is the chip.

Can somebody check the file?

oldford
21st May, 2018, 08:41 AM
If only the CO is wrong (and not to high < 1.0%) than probably the catalyst is defective or empty.

By the way, all the other numbers are important for diagnostic purposes. Whether or not they pass the Tüv test doesn't matter.
So I will repeat the question: Do you know the exact numbers from the exhaust test at the Tüv? These are CO, CO2, O2, HC and lambda.

MrNett
21st May, 2018, 07:08 PM
Co was 1.8 in idle mode

MrNett
28th May, 2018, 10:30 PM
no ideas? i checked false air and all temp sensors