PDA

View Full Version : FORD IDS MODULE PROGRAMMING

kasim_izmir
14th November, 2009, 05:10 PM
Hi to all , please can you make help to me about IDS
I buy vcm-ids with V63 dvd , i install working good. But , module programming menu empty . I use ids with V59 before all is OK.
How , i will turn back from V63 to V59 :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark:

Thanks to all
kasim

squirrelbandy
14th November, 2009, 05:15 PM
i think you will find fords have done this to mess up cloned vcm modules . u will need to try totally uninstalling newer vertion and reinstalling the older vertion , if not load older vertion to another pc , also the vcm might be imprinted with the newer vertion . i run only latest vertion and i have to go online to get permission to install new modules now .
not good i know but this is the way fords have gone now.
HTH

kasim_izmir
14th November, 2009, 05:32 PM
i think you will find fords have done this to mess up cloned vcm modules . u will need to try totally uninstalling newer vertion and reinstalling the older vertion , if not load older vertion to another pc , also the vcm might be imprinted with the newer vertion . i run only latest vertion and i have to go online to get permission to install new modules now .
not good i know but this is the way fords have gone now.
HTH
I try to install V59 another computer , But not success
Because , i think writing Version info to VCM module
problem is same , give me testman error

akotom
16th November, 2009, 05:27 PM
Kasım bey ıds de bende problem yaşıyorum mod?l programlama ?ıkmıyor yardımcı olabilirmisin

nutloose
20th November, 2009, 12:46 AM
you could try flashing the head over to Jag/LR and then back to V59

kasim_izmir
21st November, 2009, 04:31 PM

OK friend , thx ... I will try

Digital Auto's
24th January, 2010, 12:36 PM
Hi, did you get anywhere with this, I've the same problem..

neimad123
20th July, 2010, 02:51 PM
Ive the same issue, anyone got a solution

jnp1908
26th July, 2010, 07:32 PM
+your probably going to dismiss this -

but just get a xp pro install disk - make a complete new fresh install of xp pro. do not connect to the internet, once finished, but make sure you have sp 3 install disk -

put the date to 2000 during install

run the ids ford v63,

plug in vcm cable - sort local area connection realtek 1850 so its installed -

plug into vehicle and your programming will be fine.

ONCE YOUR PROGRAMMING IS GONE DOWN ON THE LAPTOP YOU USE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BRING IT BACK WITHOUT THIS METHOD>

the suggestion of flashing with Jaguar is a good one to remove any previous ford flaSH, BUT WE ARE convinced that no dates are stored in there. While it may remove any potential information ford want stored there, one thing is for sure and that is that this will not bring back programming to your exisiting installation of ids and xp pro. IT MUST BE WIPED

I would not go rushing into V65 just yet, worth waiting a little longer to see if the rumours of problems are true.

Oh and make sure you V63 install is the full install with caliberation files.

using the ford inhouse - vcm clean or any version of the IDS clean up sopftware will not bring back programming even if you reinstall ids..... it will not work

cleaning the registry is a waste of time - you wont clean it , even fords own clean up software leaves traces inside the registry

JUST TAKE 60 minutes out - do the clean install, with date amendments, it wont run out, time out or similar.

uhaulkid
27th July, 2010, 12:15 AM
WOW REALLY...ITS NOT ALL THAT HARD READ ITS HERE...GESSS

ivanbarba
5th August, 2010, 01:46 AM
My friend for activate the module programming you need only unistall the IDS after that change the Date of you pc and the BIOS for the date when liberate the version 63 and make a new install. after that try entry to proramming module and works.

The problem is because when you update the IDS software have only 3 months after release date for make a install or module programming is disable.

Good luck

Is very important clean the registry you can use ccleaner

foxtec800
6th August, 2010, 07:48 AM
search dk for ids activation workaround and you`ll find the best solution , if you do it right you can use up to v65 on china clone,, no probs ,, it runs all ids files in may 09 date window everytime ids starts, gets over 3 mth update rule

xbobcz
7th August, 2010, 07:38 AM
Hi all,
I found solution how to solve problem with disabled module programming after some time. This procedure was tested only with v57.
First locate c:\Program Files\Ford Motor Company\IDS\Runtime\Apps\mcp.ini
At the end file is line with MCP_VERSION_TIMEOUT=255
Change this to MCP_VERSION_TIMEOUT=1000

If your version is expired there exist file
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ford Motor Company\IDS\Users\_to_flag.exml
Delete this file and run IDS. Module programming should be available again.

v65 solution
Replace c:\Program Files\Ford Motor Company\IDS\XMLFiles\71863.tml with attached file.
Delete c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ford Motor Company\IDS\Users\_to_flag.exml
Time period extended from 120 to 1000 days.

pinpoint
11th August, 2010, 08:06 PM
Hi I have v63 and i am looking for a solution to this without formating the drive as i also have pp2000 and lexia on the same partition. Has anyone found the same kind of solution as in the previous post but for v63.
Thanks Alan.

uhaulkid
12th August, 2010, 02:48 AM
search dk for ids activation workaround and you`ll find the best solution , if you do it right you can use up to v65 on china clone,, no probs ,, it runs all ids files in may 09 date window everytime ids starts, gets over 3 mth update rule
theres a v65 work around here but it has bad trojan i it dont use it. just take back the pc date to any verion go find out the dte it was releaded and go to that date and keep it there and your fine or just flash a car every month then your fine to. i flash cars that dont need it or arent there fo rthat just to keep it open. one a month is all it takes ot do it.

cklair
12th August, 2010, 03:15 AM
Hi I have v63 and i am looking for a solution to this without formating the drive as i also have pp2000 and lexia on the same partition. Has anyone found the same kind of solution as in the previous post but for v63.
Thanks Alan.
i have v63 i just use the method explain heare obout timeout just follow the v57 guidline it is same in v63 under mcp

peterpro
29th August, 2010, 09:32 AM

Yes it's true!!!

peterpro
29th August, 2010, 09:41 AM
theres a v65 work around here but it has bad trojan i it dont use it. just take back the pc date to any verion go find out the dte it was releaded and go to that date and keep it there and your fine or just flash a car every month then your fine to. i flash cars that dont need it or arent there fo rthat just to keep it open. one a month is all it takes ot do it.
Some antivirus say it has a trojan, and some not!!!!!
I think a tool that modify date instantly when launching software and then return to a normal time when closing, appear like a trojan to major antivirus. I use it without connecting to the internet (NEVER)so, even if it was a malicius trojan i don't know what kind of problems can do!!!
This is my experience

uhaulkid
16th September, 2010, 01:22 PM
Same antivirus say it has a trojan, and same not!!!!!
I think a tool that modify date instantly when launching software and then return to a normal time when closing, appear like a trojan to major antivirus. I use it without connecting to the internet (NEVER)so, even if it was a malicius trojan i don't know what kind of problems can do!!!
This is my experience, and now i'm on v.67 with clone (good quality clone i think:):))
i sent this file to thyree places and all three said has same trojan in it.....so yes its real and you want to se what harm it will do to your asystrem go ahead and run it...youll see....clean the pc and vcm with cleaner and set date and install...im running currant version with cal files one back and all fine even programming....work around no good...

garagetech
20th September, 2010, 10:55 PM
hi, how do you flash head to jag/lr ? please can you explain. thanks in advance

giuseppe
8th October, 2010, 08:25 AM
Hi all,
I found solution how to solve problem with disabled module programming after some time. This procedure was tested only with v57.

c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ford Motor Company\IDS\Users\_to_flag.exml

v65 solution
Replace c:\Program Files\Ford Motor Company\IDS\XMLFiles\71863.tml with attached file.
Delete c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ford Motor Company\IDS\Users\_to_flag.exml

Can you post file 71863 in .rar extension, i can't open file .zip THANKS

xbobcz
8th October, 2010, 11:48 AM
Can you post file 71863 in .rar extension, i can't open file .zip THANKS
Do you need file for version 65 or another? Every version have another encryption key. You can post your file a version number and I will do modification for you.

giuseppe
8th October, 2010, 02:38 PM
Do you need file for version 65 or another? Every version have another encryption key. You can post your file a version number and I will do modification for you.
This is my file .tml - v. 69

xbobcz
8th October, 2010, 03:30 PM
This is my file .tml - v. 69

And this is patched file. Try it.

giuseppe
8th October, 2010, 03:59 PM

What is activation code ??

giuseppe
8th October, 2010, 07:03 PM

File patched not work

xbobcz
8th October, 2010, 07:23 PM
File patched not work

This file is solution only for expired Module programming not for expired VCM subscription.

Sted
26th November, 2010, 11:59 PM
Many thanks, used this solution to do reprog with IDS v68, it works.

JRun
2nd December, 2010, 05:32 PM
thank you
you are genius

Alejandrote
22nd January, 2011, 11:42 AM
It worked perfectly for me on v68 , but I'm unable to program any key or remote controller ........ what to do??? .... please help.

autodiagservices
5th June, 2011, 12:08 PM
Hi all,

v65 solution

hello mate,
is this solution applicable to IDS v71 with c65 calibration?
and secondly, i cannot locate the file '_to_flag.exml' in the folder c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ford Motor Company\IDS\Users\

any other help will be appreciated.

xbobcz
5th June, 2011, 06:50 PM
Hi,
solution is same as for version v65. Here you find modified file for version 71.
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/ford-ids-lost-pcm-flash-updating-195533/#post1016540

Bob

fusername
16th July, 2011, 09:19 AM
hello there. I tried for v70 but it doesn't work. Is it different for every versions? If yes, can you please provide the solution for v70 ?..

xbobcz
16th July, 2011, 09:51 AM
hello there. I tried for v70 but it doesn't work. Is it different for every versions? If yes, can you please provide the solution for v70 ?..
Every version has another encryption key. Here is file for v70.

pat 35
16th July, 2011, 06:22 PM
any help on version 71.sary dident see other post

Highvolt
21st July, 2011, 06:48 PM
I install IDS V72 it is ask for password

BimmerGT1
24th July, 2011, 09:23 PM
Look on dvd for a folder there should be the calibrations setup , ford ids dosnt intall with diagnostics software is a separate program just look on your dvd.

BimmerGT1
24th July, 2011, 09:27 PM
Just type any info for dealer and chose USA, it will install

Highvolt
26th July, 2011, 06:51 PM
I download IDS 72, and follow the instruction for 71863.tml file for V72. but IDS ask for activation password as attached.

please help

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/newattachment.php?t=66388&poststarttime=1311702343&posthash=1867b3b0cd79567817a24bf24e0a4cdb

xbobcz
27th July, 2011, 01:08 PM
I download IDS 72, and follow the instruction for 71863.tml file for V72. but IDS ask for activation password as attached.

please help

Patch with 71863.tml is only for expired Module programming not for expired VCM subscription.

Highvolt
27th July, 2011, 03:15 PM
Patch with 71863.tml is only for expired Module programming not for expired VCM subscription.
there are no other solution ?

autodiagservices
4th August, 2011, 11:16 PM
hello mates,

is there any patch for IDS v73? i just installed IDS v73, pls i need the 71863.tml file for v73.

best regards everyone.

xbobcz
5th August, 2011, 06:57 AM
hello mates,

is there any patch for IDS v73? i just installed IDS v73, pls i need the 71863.tml file for v73.

best regards everyone.

Post your original 71863.tml and I prepare patched version.

autodiagservices
14th August, 2011, 10:59 PM
Post your original 71863.tml and I prepare patched version.

fina attached my original 71863.tml file for IDS V73

xbobcz
15th August, 2011, 08:49 AM
fina attached my original 71863.tml file for IDS V73

Try this patched file.

Smile2010
27th August, 2011, 09:38 AM
Hi to all
can anybody help me with patched file for v67. I can't post my orig file, i replace it with patched file for v70, and programming module not working. Thanks.

xbobcz
28th August, 2011, 04:36 PM
Hi,
here is 71863.tml file for v67.

Cardiag.ru
28th August, 2011, 07:40 PM
I newer use patched tml for start new version of IDS.
Here is my patch for v70. Make all how i wrote in readme.
Here is no software time limit, you can use programming always :)

If that patch helps you, you can press "thanks" button :)

hornhunter
2nd September, 2011, 12:53 AM

Will this work for clone devices ???

Cardiag.ru
2nd September, 2011, 07:06 PM
Will this work for clone devices ???
Yessss :)
Also, maybe it work on v73, but i not test because use v70 :)

hornhunter
2nd September, 2011, 10:46 PM
I am still stuck on the checking file version problem can You explain me why is this and how can I solve this problem, I have tried different patches with no success. I will upload here what I have tried with no result, I constantly have the same error, checking file version....
Please give me the solution I am busting myself with this problem for days... I would also like to have module programming working.
I am using good quality clone with metal case...
Thank You

hornhunter
3rd September, 2011, 03:07 PM
This is what I used...

Cardiag.ru
3rd September, 2011, 06:14 PM
I am still stuck on the checking file version problem can You explain me why is this and how can I solve this problem, I have tried different patches with no success. I will upload here what I have tried with no result, I constantly have the same error, checking file version....
Please give me the solution I am busting myself with this problem for days... I would also like to have module programming working.
I am using good quality clone with metal case...
Thank You
I think you have damaged VCM, or your clone is bad (Fly-200 in VCM melal case). You can open case and look what pcb's inside...

autofan1965
3rd September, 2011, 08:21 PM
Hi all,

v65 solution

Solution for v57 work with v64 too.

hornhunter
5th September, 2011, 02:37 AM
I think you have damaged VCM, or your clone is bad (Fly-200 in VCM melal case). You can open case and look what pcb's inside...

I think that You are wright m8, I changed the interface with new one, installed v70 from the beginning, and everything worked fine, even module programming. I have successfully coded the changed fuel injection pump in Ford Mondeo 2001. It worked like a dream.
Just to share what I did. I installed v70 from the disc that came with the clone with the crack file GatewayUtils.dll, but when I installed it the system time was may 2009. After installation I placed the cracked dll on its place. After that I installed calibration files from the original IDS DVD v70. I did not changed back the system time, I worked with the system time showing may 2009. Everything worked fine. I will try to put the real time and see what will happen, but I am satisfied for now. Important thing is that all is working fine. Cheers m8s. Hope this helped. I also used Clone device in metal case.

Cardiag.ru
6th September, 2011, 01:33 PM
I I will try to put the real time and see what will happen, but I am satisfied for now. Important thing is that all is working fine.
Not try change to real time if you not use my exe.
My exe is simple time changer. If you make real time, programming will not avialable.

calin_bm
1st October, 2011, 07:16 PM
I use now Ids V72,so can I use your program so in the future I can use Programming module?
Thank you.

ototest
14th October, 2011, 03:18 AM
Hi friends,
Have anyone V75 download link? i got a sample VCM , it worked with V72, V73 , my sample it has no serial number, and complately different mainboard from other VCM .. No heating..

cipijoint
25th October, 2011, 11:33 PM
i have China clone new Ford VCM, i tested today with V75, worked well. Didn`t ask update..

Do you have PLASTIC CHINA or METAL CHINA?
its 2 different hardwares inside, look is the same, case is or plastic or metal.
also you need a patch to work properly, do u?

metal china work till v68 as i remember..

sukkamotton
5th November, 2011, 04:07 AM
hi there there is a solution for the j2435 fmp aplication

Aspins
16th November, 2011, 09:12 PM
IDS clone V75

I have managed to KILL two 2M5A-12A650_PE ECU's on a 2003 Foucs 115 HP 85KW when trying to update the module.

I get the progress bar for a minute then it disapears off the screen and no error report.
If i code the injecters in to a working one then it runs like a dog only worse.

It seems to me that my IDS is corupting everthing on addaption although I did code the keys in and addaped the ECU

Any one had this type of problem and whee should I look for a fix.

Would it be a hardware or software fault.

I have run it on two laptops with the same result.

Any help greatfully recieved.

Keith

autodiagservices
18th December, 2011, 11:04 PM
@xbobcz,

can you please help patch this file for FORD IDS v74?
thanks in advance.

xbobcz
19th December, 2011, 08:17 AM
@xbobcz,

can you please help patch this file for FORD IDS v74?
thanks in advance.

File you have posted is from version 73. Here have you patched file for same version. Since v74 is used another type of protection there isn't 71863.tml anymore.

NightDragon
22nd December, 2011, 02:23 PM
xbobcz, are you saying that this patch method will no longer work with V74 & V75? What if you did clean install of V73 then updated to V74 then updated to V75, will this method not work?
Thanks for clearing this up for us.

autodiagservices
22nd December, 2011, 10:40 PM
File you have posted is from version 73. Here have you patched file for same version. Since v74 is used another type of protection there isn't 71863.tml anymore.

well, i updated from v73 to v74, so i hope this patched file will work anyway?

secondly, since you said v74 uses another type of protection, whats the way out in case a fresh installation is made?

regards

drakov
22nd December, 2011, 10:59 PM
V.74 and v.75 use different protection for timeout fix, V.76 has new protection totally

autodiagservices
24th December, 2011, 11:04 PM
V.74 and v.75 use different protection for timeout fix, V.76 has new protection totally

hello sir,

my question is, how can this timeout fix for v74, 75 and 76 be resolved?

regards

drakov
24th December, 2011, 11:21 PM
Simple ...find cracker...pay cracker....problem solved (but maybe not, that's the risk everyone takes) or wait and hope solution becomes available for free...

autodiagservices
24th January, 2012, 11:28 PM

hello mate,

file - IDS.EXE has a trojan virus sirery.A

is it safe?

sogaro
25th January, 2012, 02:54 AM
I need help using my FORD IDS, the Jag/Rover section works beautifully but can not get it to work on a Ford or Mazda. Just would not connect. I even tried FMP using Cardaq Plus and AVDI online but did not succeed, anyone to the rescue?

barti122
6th February, 2012, 09:14 AM
Hello
I have a problem with my IDS. I bought a china clone of the metal casing. I installed and worked. The next day it stopped working and is a communication error with vcm ids, check linking usb etc.
I installed a new system and continue the same lack of communication with vcm ids etc.
I found the instructions and I used the command clearvcmutil. helped, but the next day is the same. Please help
I have the v72 versions and calibration 69

sukkamotton
21st July, 2012, 08:11 AM
any solution for the ford module programming software that works with j2435 interface i have i-flash

gizmo666
16th October, 2012, 06:48 AM
is there solution available for v76 yet?

ninja123
19th October, 2012, 07:31 AM
I am having trouble with v75 ids, all worked ok untill time out, time out fixed and database updated, I re flashed a 2007 transit connect, and programed keys and re linked pcm, all perfect, then done a transit ecu swap - perfect.

5 days on, i cant program no modules or fuel pumps, but can still code keys?

Any solution to this?

Also, i have a j2534 device, any pointers to ford flash software for this?

Thanks, ninja

teckie2
19th October, 2012, 04:02 PM
what values do you have under the registry key
'My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ford Motor Company\IDS' ?

My Ver 75.06 has been running with programming working since the release date without any mod's to any other files except two registry values.

ninja123
19th October, 2012, 04:52 PM
ill have a look tomorow and let you know.

Are you saying that you have a solution to my problems?

cheers, ninja

teckie2
22nd October, 2012, 10:57 AM
ill have a look tomorow and let you know.

Are you saying that you have a solution to my problems?

cheers, ninja
Maybe, it depends what reg key values you have.

mariusf11
22nd November, 2012, 11:39 AM
Hi. Can you tell me what registry i have to modify to have my IDS V75 programming mode active. Thanks in advance

sukkamotton
11th December, 2012, 02:13 AM
hello any help with v75

ssebastyan
12th December, 2012, 07:45 AM
the solution is simple
VMWARE install and edit the file. vmx

tools.syncTime = "FALSE"
rtc.startTime = "1317816000"

you will always be at the start date of 05/10/2011 vmware

and then install the software v75

and you will always have programming
* this solution for v75 for other versions will need to put the release date software

sorry for my english

sukkamotton
13th February, 2013, 06:25 AM
hello any help with v80

xcede dbn
12th September, 2015, 05:42 PM
THANKS FOR THE 718 GUYS

kohli
18th October, 2015, 07:22 PM
if it clone from china not use it for ford mazda jlr and ronge u can use it for one of dem

ctito
20th November, 2015, 12:54 AM
Hi,

I got a genuine FORD module VCM-I with IDS V72 and can't go through "Programming module", it says "unavailable". Do anybody know if the V70 patch will work in V72? I tried V86 patch in V72 but with no success.

I want to activate cruise control of my Focus Mk2.5, but can't access module programming.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Becoacamba
1st December, 2015, 09:27 PM
Hey, guys, I have a VCM II Original, which desire to place work with some crack version updated to support rescheduling the 2011-2015 Super Duty line, yours know any version that work with the wifi?

Note: I have installed in the PC v86.01 crack and when I try to connect to the vehicle asking me to update the firmware VCM II will be sure to give update? do not burn? Thank you

95GTSpeedDemon
8th July, 2017, 01:50 AM
any updates?