PDA

View Full Version : Vito W638 Not start

ruffles1986
19th May, 2018, 08:37 PM
Hi mates. I am having some problem with Vito 112 W638. The van have Automatic Transmission, and about 1 year ago in some garage dissasambley it for repair,after that never more start. My garage is the third to try luck...
The van when i reveived have installe a emulator universal julie in ecu, but the ecu was broke, i think the previus garage do the work but not collect the invoice and decide scrap the ecu board.
Well then i have van with broken ecu, i decided buy ecu kit (WPS, ECU, and Key) for van Vito 112 with automatic transmission.
Now the starter turns, but not start.
-I measure CKP and CPS with osciloscope and it have synchro.
-I have about 250rpm
-i have about 280bar on rail.
-i have dtc p202b in automatic transmission ecu

-i not have dtc in engine ecu
-I not have voltage in injectors.

any can figure what is cutting injection? Some times ramdomly there are voltage for less than 1 second.
P.D. I try ecu kit in other van and works perfectly

mercis
20th May, 2018, 06:08 AM
test first with "start pilot"

ruffles1986
20th May, 2018, 09:39 PM
i already try star with ether gas and engine run, anyway there is not injection pulse,,,

rob h
21st May, 2018, 12:18 AM
Then replace the ecu.
You can make these immo off with emulator.

mihac
21st May, 2018, 05:42 AM
Check ecu supply and masses on van.

ruffles1986
21st May, 2018, 09:05 PM
Finally i found problem. Two teeth are slightly bent, for this randomly there was voltage. I connect oscisolspe again and see that.
Tahnks for replys

Meat-Head
4th June, 2018, 07:22 PM
Nice, now you said that years ago had a Reno espace, it would start but not right, the retard didn't bolt the flywheel on correct and it wobbled