PDA

View Full Version : BMW E61 530D manual 2004 - Remap + DPFoff + EGRoff

DPower
21st May, 2018, 04:53 PM
I'm trying to do that Job in that car, but isn't easy to locate the maps I need in the dump. My other problem, to be honest, is the fact that I don't Know how works the regeneration process in the ECU.
The dump have the Sw nș 390905, the same wich is normally found in the 525D, but with different map locations, with the identification:
- Bosch Hardware Number:0281011120
- Bosch Software Number:1037390905

If someone could help me, I apreciate a lot

tanks in advance

voltechcar
21st May, 2018, 07:13 PM
what help you need?

DPower
21st May, 2018, 10:49 PM
I need help to understand were I need to change, and who I need change to disable the regenerations process, and the EGR, first of all. And after that, I like to remap the car to improve a little the performance

voltechcar
22nd May, 2018, 07:34 AM
damos to this ecu say " to start or continue regeneration dpf must have temp 150-650 " So edit temp sensor on -150 and you stop regenration. To perfect job edit differential pressure sensor and matrix maps.

DPower
22nd May, 2018, 09:02 AM
I understood the idea that you said, and it makes all sense.
I guess I found that values in my dump. My problem is I havenÂŽt the damos file for my dump (390905), and I only have a damos file from a 330D with the Software version number 381...(something), but I identified the address of that values in my dump using that dump (the 150ÂșC and the 650ÂșC).
My problem now, is the identification of the diferencial pressure sensor, and of the matrix maps in first instance. In second place, what I have to do in that maps? Raise the pressure values to a value near zero, to supress errors?

tanks for the help Voltechcar

teamtuner
22nd May, 2018, 11:24 AM
I understood the idea that you said, and it makes all sense.
I guess I found that values in my dump. My problem is I havenÂŽt the damos file for my dump (390905), and I only have a damos file from a 330D with the Software version number 381...(something), but I identified the address of that values in my dump using that dump (the 150ÂșC and the 650ÂșC).
My problem now, is the identification of the diferencial pressure sensor, and of the matrix maps in first instance. In second place, what I have to do in that maps? Raise the pressure values to a value near zero, to supress errors?

tanks for the help Voltechcar

you egr off disconnect plug egr...and dpf off...no need disconect sensors

DPower
22nd May, 2018, 11:45 AM
teamtuner, first of all, tank you for your attention.
This week, I have my car in a garage to do some paint job, but after next monday I'll test your map, and I'll guive you the result. If you want, I can do a test drive, and read the fault memory after that to take some conclusions. That's the minimum I can do for you

DPower
25th May, 2018, 03:06 PM
Hello teamtuner
I tested your file in my car, and I guess it works fine. I drove the car about 50 kilometers, ando I don't have any symptom of regeneration. After that, I read the fault code in the DDE memory, and I haven't any errors related with that. I drilled the DPF before, of course, but instead of unplug the electrical connector of the EGR vacuum control valve (its a difficult job in that car!), I Block the vacuum pipe to stop the EGR. I hope you like my opinion

teamtuner
26th May, 2018, 11:47 AM
thanks for report...all ok...i"m happy for your car
now you can tune some power for your car