PDA

View Full Version : Need you're help on learning how to tune my cars(Chevrolet an VW)

Alexaxl32
21st May, 2018, 08:53 PM
Hello guys.I'm new in this forum(like a couple of hours) and i'm sorry in advance if i'm posting this in the wrong section.
Long story short,i have 4 cars(3 are my cars and 1 is owned by my dad)
So the cars are:
1.VW Golf MK4 1.9 TDI ALH with 90 hp(at least new and 250k km on the clock)also my daily driver.
2.VW Passat B5.5 ARL(cosmetic mods and upgraded brakes with 100k km),but in the end it will get more work into,when i have the money
3.Chevrolet Aveo 2012 1.2 STEC-II with 86hp and 43k km
4.Audi A6 2012 2.0TDI quattro(the audi is owned by my father,not really that keen on modifying it)
But 1,2,3 are mine,and i would like to learn how to tune then,by raising HP and torque or by raising fuel economy(i don't think that Aveo has much to give but who know)
Now,i have heard of Winols and ECM TITANIUM and VAGSiute etc.but i need you're help with them to understand how they work,what to buy(in terms of tools\gadgets) to modify my ecu(or maps\dumps)and how to apply it.
I'm a fast learner so if you can please hepl me i would be thankfull.
Thank you for you're time.
Have a good day

voltechcar
21st May, 2018, 09:05 PM
fast learner you say? ohhh yeah.... I watch tune people which edit maps 1-2 years and they not have idea how works engine and you edit maps in this car to how much days? 10?

Alexaxl32
21st May, 2018, 09:30 PM
Well I'm sorry if I have offended you
What i meant with"fast learner" was that if you or someone else gave me a tip,hint, advice i will learn that information so that i can better at this segment.
I worked on cars since i was 15,now I'm 26 and believe me i had a lot of cars,but the part when u modify you're ecu was always done by someone else.Now i want to learn how to do it.it may take years,or maybe i just can't do it at all.
But it can't hurt to try.

kamsky
22nd May, 2018, 04:10 PM
I start here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXpuH1y6t8Y6q9kP6ope8VA . Maybe this help You. Regards.

Alexaxl32
22nd May, 2018, 08:55 PM
I start here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXpuH1y6t8Y6q9kP6ope8VA . Maybe this help You. Regards.Thanks you very much.
Do you have any suggestions on what tools to buy?
What to look for?OBD2 of course

Trimis de pe al meu HUAWEI VNS-L21 folosind Tapatalk

dominik.m
22nd May, 2018, 09:18 PM
Which has not to laugh at!
The most important! To know the principle of working!
It is more a lot of easily now than 10-15 years ago.
On beginning several useful information.
Salute.

kamsky
23rd May, 2018, 04:59 AM
Thanks you very much.
Do you have any suggestions on what tools to buy?
What to look for?OBD2 of course

Trimis de pe al meu HUAWEI VNS-L21 folosind Tapatalk

On the example of the cars you mentioned, ecu Audi is difficult and dangerous to beginers. Chevrolet, it's not worth it. For Golf and Passat, MPPS v16 or Galletto v54 will be enough.

teamtuner
23rd May, 2018, 09:04 AM
for romanien newbie,you can start with mpps clone and bdm100...mpps for obd cars untill 2008-2009 edc15-edc16...and bdm100 for read full ecu edc16 on bench..also a programmer is good to have...minipro is ok for begining
asa ca platind o suta poti cumpara sculele astea care te vor ajuta foarte mult

immokill
23rd May, 2018, 06:27 PM
I start here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXpuH1y6t8Y6q9kP6ope8VA . Maybe this help You. Regards.
me to and many other files and manuals