PDA

View Full Version : Mini one D 1.4 d4d 75hp stage 1

parrilha
22nd May, 2018, 05:42 PM
Hi guys, i own mini one and tried to do a stage 1 but i think i missed some limiter because the car is not acting as it was supposed to, i even tried to make cut in torque limiter at 5000rpm to see if the file was working but it doesnt cut and goes until 5200rpm, any help??

Thanks guys!

teamtuner
23rd May, 2018, 09:16 AM
Hi guys, i own mini one and tried to do a stage 1 but i think i missed some limiter because the car is not acting as it was supposed to, i even tried to make cut in torque limiter at 5000rpm to see if the file was working but it doesnt cut and goes until 5200rpm, any help??

Thanks guys!
and this car have not turbo?

maajkii
23rd May, 2018, 09:18 AM
and this car have not turbo?

he don't care, he just want more power only from fuel!

teamtuner
23rd May, 2018, 11:27 AM
he don't care, he just want more power only from fuel!

:driver::pish: more fuell......no air....:bs:....:goodpost:

parrilha
23rd May, 2018, 01:42 PM
yes the car has turbo and so smart and experienced tuners like you should know that it has wastgate turbo and the rod is non adjustable!! Thanks for the :bs: help

teamtuner
23rd May, 2018, 02:05 PM
yes the car has turbo and so smart and experienced tuners like you should know that it has wastgate turbo and the rod is non adjustable!! Thanks for the :bs: help

who said that need to addjust this?...have you any ideea about limiters, turbo ,and maps?...as i see you have done 4 versions of mod file and nothing good result yet...but you talk...too much...and help will be not...lameiramen (http://mhhauto.com/User-lameiramen) student with missing respect education

Fec001
23rd May, 2018, 02:21 PM
First of all, your TLs mod are bad, you don't raise under 2200 and in the last you lower values under 2200

parrilha
23rd May, 2018, 06:13 PM
who said that need to addjust this?...have you any ideea about limiters, turbo ,and maps?...as i see you have done 4 versions of mod file and nothing good result yet...but you talk...too much...and help will be not...lameiramen (http://mhhauto.com/User-lameiramen) student with missing respect education

ok, i admit that my knowledge is not the best but how do you control the pressure in a turbo that has no kind of electronic control and without adjusting the rod??? you are right, i have done 4 versions, but because i was trying to do egr off not because of map adjustements....

i dont have missing respect nor education when people act the right way with me, i asked for help and you came comment anything that helped, just making fun of less experienced people!!! if i knew what was wrong i didnt needed to ask for help!!

Thanks!!

parrilha
23rd May, 2018, 06:15 PM
First of all, your TLs mod are bad, you don't raise under 2200 and in the last you lower values under 2200

thanks mate, i will try to update that and test, do you notice anything else?