PDA

View Full Version : Mileage renault clio IV 2013

dabn3assa
28th May, 2018, 03:25 PM
I need km change for renault clio IV in dash old km 179289km i need 95000.

Thanks

nikz
28th May, 2018, 03:44 PM
here is your file

tazzano1
26th June, 2018, 07:20 PM
Hi, What chip is in the Dash and ABS on the clio 4?

clau8829
29th June, 2018, 10:09 AM
I am curious how mileage change is made.
I have a problem with my Clio IV that resets average consumption, average speed, partial mileage after every 1km. I bought car second hand. Someone told me my car had mileage changed and that is why I have this problem. I bought a Renault COM interface and it confirms that actual mileage on dashboard is not the same with ABS reading. I would like to have back average consumption and everything else working even if it show in my dash my real mileage.

hayk57
29th June, 2018, 11:28 AM
I am curious how mileage change is made.
I have a problem with my Clio IV that resets average consumption, average speed, partial mileage after every 1km. I bought car second hand. Someone told me my car had mileage changed and that is why I have this problem. I bought a Renault COM interface and it confirms that actual mileage on dashboard is not the same with ABS reading. I would like to have back average consumption and everything else working even if it show in my dash my real mileage.

They blocked synchronization with abs that’s why you have this problem. You have to write proper file and also change ABS mileage