PDA

View Full Version : Citroen C4 driving me crazy..

Ajdin1
31st May, 2018, 01:07 PM
So here Im back with the same c4 2011.. continental BSI (With eeprom 95256)
Ecu is edc17c10
Here's the thing. a member sent me dpf off egr off for this ecu, and well the ecu is fine, but the BSI fault says "dieseladitivepump fault"
can not delete it, so my question is, can i use diagbox to edit the coding of the bsi to turn of the pump? or is there another way?

Ignasvw
31st May, 2018, 01:09 PM
yes you can use coding to remove it

Teodor1
31st May, 2018, 01:40 PM
I have peugeot 307 2.0 hdi , not a citroen... so what i did :

1. Dpf off in ECU file
2. With PP2000 ( for peugeot) go to BSI and it was something like ecu's list that taking info from. When I came to "diesel additive ecu" or something like that in the list I change it from option "Present" to option "Absent". I guess this is what you want to modify in BSI.

Ajdin1
31st May, 2018, 02:18 PM
done that, but the problem is that bsi still tels me "additive pump" :s Ive found that option in BSI to disable the aditive ecu. But BSI still says error aditive pump..
No faults in Ecu, and even no faults at aditive ecu.. I have no clue :/

voltechcar
31st May, 2018, 03:00 PM
disconnect mudule if you coging bsi without pump.

Ajdin1
31st May, 2018, 03:15 PM
Ive tryed with additive ecu on/off, and pump on (connector)
Then I tryed with additive ecu on/off and pump off (connector) Allways the same..
When i turn additive ecu off and remove the connector, nothing new, and cant still delete the "Fault additive pump"
When I turn additive ecu on and remove the connector, than new fault "No connection to additive ecu" and still the "Fault additive pump"

johak
31st May, 2018, 03:42 PM
post your ori file

Teodor1
1st June, 2018, 09:11 AM
My problem was bad dpf off solution in ECU file. The faults was:

Permanent fault .Catalytic converter downstream temperature signal. Short circuit to positive or circuit open
Remote permanent fault. Additive system. Fuel additive pump
Permanent Fault. Additive System. Fuel tank cap presence sensor
Permanent Fault. Additive System. Fuel gauge
Permanent Fault. Additive System. Fuel additive ECU
Permanent Fault. Additive System. Fuel additive injector
Permanent Fault. Additive quantity. Fuel additive ECU
Permanent Fault. Additive quantity.Maximum additive in PEF threshold reached
Permanent Fault. Additive quantity. Fuel additive low level reached
Permanent Fault. Particle filter. Particulate filter punctured or exhaust differential pressure info

And have a cut feeding + wire to additive pump in additive tank. Not so sure when the "fuel additive pump" fault disapear - when repair the cable + to pump, or when modify ECU file with good dpf off solution ...

Ajdin1
1st June, 2018, 09:55 AM
Well, the problem is that i dont have any faults in my ECU, and no fault in the Multiplex computer, everything seems okay, but BSI says "Additive pump" tried deleting with and without coding the bsi no help..

Ajdin1
1st June, 2018, 12:05 PM
So today i was again playing with that c4.. And well, i enter ecu, than repair, than parts, and then i pressed on the part saying changed additive pump, and an error came up saying "no communication with addgo". Addgo? I cant find the locationon the internet, and unter the plastic under the s.wheel, the bsi cables are all fine, exept one. that one is plugged off, but it has no slot anywhere, myb someone took off the addgo? or if anybody knows where the location off the addgo is?