PDA

View Full Version : Fiat 500 DPF / EGR remove from file

badne55
2nd June, 2018, 04:26 PM
Anyone able to help remove DPF and EGR from this 1.3 Mjet map file... car is trying to regenerate DPF pretty much all the time .. even though it's a new DPF and pressure sensor

Was read using Kess tool

h0m3s1ck
2nd June, 2018, 04:36 PM
Hello. This is my try. if it helps you don't forget to thank and rep.
Pass in pm.

badne55
2nd June, 2018, 04:48 PM
hi thanks for you help but as most of the help files you have provided haven't helped the people asking i would like to wait and see if a more experienced tuner comes back with a file before i try yours.
thanks for your help

h0m3s1ck
2nd June, 2018, 08:40 PM
"Thank you" for beeing rude. Even more experienced tuner had they failed files. Error is human and and so we learn.
I hope that other users see the way you are!

badne55
2nd June, 2018, 08:53 PM
I don’t mean to be rude , for that I apologise .
It was only Having looked at your posts most of the files have not helped the people you provided them for and as just reading the ecu caused problems ,the car no longer started as it was ecu safe and had to use fiat scan tool to recover ecu which took ages ,I would prefer not to have to do this more than I have to .
Again I didn’t mean to offend to with the experienced comment, I think you have posted 7 or 8 files with most not helping the person receiving it , hence why I jumped to my conclusion and hoped that one of the veterans could provide the file required .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

h0m3s1ck
2nd June, 2018, 11:43 PM
"Thank you" for beeing rude againe and this time lying too.

badne55
3rd June, 2018, 02:18 AM
Well info for you I tried your file after your reply and guess what it doesn’t work , dpf still wants to regenerate all the time !! Which means you were not able to remove dpf from ecu

So I guess I was right and your files don’t work ,it’s great that you can use the software and are trying to help the people asking but if all the files your doing are not solving what the people are asking for then there is something wrong with your way of modding the file.

Is this rude probably!
Is this true definitely!!!

badne55
3rd June, 2018, 01:38 PM
All sorted now thanks