PDA

View Full Version : dash tools, help to choose

samux
3rd June, 2018, 06:28 PM
Hello, i have clone carprog i like it, i think i buy original, how about x-tool ori? how about smok? yesterday i used digimaster 3, its do the job i like it, but what best kit? also i use upa, xprog, tll with calc, but tired for old cars remove dash..:D dont offer enigma,dp4 or smelecom, its to high price for me, so whats best kit for midle priced tools..? also what opinion about iprog russian..?

salkapone
3rd June, 2018, 10:36 PM
if you are from EU ,dont spend mony !!! from this year in whole EU is forbiden any odo corection !!! invest in some other eqipment :-))

schouten1977
4th June, 2018, 05:45 AM
allot off people wanna do this job earn allot and dont wanna invest money if you wanna do this invest in expensive tools then you gett more and more clients new cars high prices no concurention from china users for allot of cars you need enigma ore dp4 ore smelecom the are the leaders

Landetos
4th June, 2018, 03:47 PM
Hello, i have clone carprog i like it, i think i buy original, how about x-tool ori? how about smok? yesterday i used digimaster 3, its do the job i like it, but what best kit? also i use upa, xprog, tll with calc, but tired for old cars remove dash..:D dont offer enigma,dp4 or smelecom, its to high price for me, so whats best kit for midle priced tools..? also what opinion about iprog russian..?

Buying a tool is an investment itself...
More you invest more you will get...
Simple business rule which also depends on how many and what type of clients you have...
Cheap tools will bring you nothing but problems and problems are lost benefits which makes you earn less or loose...so in the end you will be looking for a good tool anyways...

lexidime
12th June, 2018, 05:59 PM
To Replace A customers $2,000 cluster because a cheap tool corrupt the dash is $2,000 that could have been put towards an enigma, dp4 or smelecom. A guy out here damaged a few customers dash and he is now hes in hiding. Finance the tool and charge appropriately and in no time it will be paid off