PDA

View Full Version : Citroen C5 2.2 HDI not start

evisdaci
3rd June, 2018, 06:45 PM
Hello everyone,

I need help for my Citroen C5 2.2 HDI 2001 edition. This is whats happen : I turned off the car and everything is OK, tomorrow i went to open the car with remote key but it does not work. So i try to open the door mechanicaly with key, in this moment the alarm of the car start and the direction lights flashing, i try to start the car but not start. I remove the battery and i leave 5 hours without battery and the same problem, i buy another remote key battery but no succes. I have try some time to reset BSI (from youtube video) but nothing. I have IMMO code and i have try to re-programming the key but no succes. I have test the remote control with frequence tester and it is OK. When i turn ON the ignition the wiper start work without pressing anything and the direction lights start flashing. But now it doesn't work because in monitor i see this message GO INTO ENERGY SAFETY MODE and everything didn't work. Any idea where is the problem or what can i do to solve this problem.

Thanks

voltechcar
3rd June, 2018, 07:15 PM
check this memory switch

evisdaci
3rd June, 2018, 07:47 PM
Thanks i will check tomorrow and report

evisdaci
4th June, 2018, 04:06 PM
I have check and it is OK, i haven't result

bobolin4o
4th June, 2018, 04:17 PM
Del...
Sorry!

bobolin4o
4th June, 2018, 04:21 PM
So... now is time to use your X-431, or Delphi and see what happens with engine ECU, and BSI, etc...
And... i think you have too many cars, mate... like most of the people here...
Regards!

evisdaci
4th June, 2018, 06:35 PM
I cant connection with engine ECU, i have put another ECU (only ECU) but the same, can't connect with engine ECU

morgano
4th June, 2018, 08:07 PM
Then seems you have some kind of electrical problem as voltechcar suggested.

evisdaci
4th June, 2018, 09:50 PM
Can this type of BSI virgin easly ? have any one any experience with this module