PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 4007 2.2hdi edc16cp39 mod

bartssf
6th June, 2018, 08:55 AM
Hello
sorry for my English
After the modification of the map, the problem is that the turbine pressure reaches almost 3 bars when the set point is 2.7
dpf egr throttle off.
Please, check the correctness of the map
Regards Bart

voltechcar
6th June, 2018, 09:21 AM
this is normal when after tune you have too much pressure turbo in this ecu, I guess you have problem on 4,5 and 6 gear. Dont touch map turbo and must set the valve control, I not have time last my tune but have the same problem, the best edit on dyno and logged car.

bartssf
6th June, 2018, 12:02 PM
the problem is exactly on the 6th gear
I have no idea how to solve this problem, can I somehow tune the map ???
maybe a turbo limiter ???

maajkii
6th June, 2018, 12:08 PM
its just bad remap

maajkii
6th June, 2018, 12:16 PM
why you go so LOW with lambda? no need... its bad remap ...

voltechcar
6th June, 2018, 12:42 PM
this is not problem, this map sensor have 3mbar and when you edit torque limiter your turbo pump without any maps turbo this 3mbar. you must edit the valve map

bartssf
6th June, 2018, 01:29 PM
my knowledge is too small to do it myself
so please correct the map

pasthor
7th June, 2018, 02:46 PM
Hi, I just saw the file and I have to say it is very bad, and also dangerous, I recommend removing it from the car. You should hire a good chiptuner, it would be the best.

bartssf
8th June, 2018, 07:11 AM
Hi, I just saw the file and I have to say it is very bad, and also dangerous, I recommend removing it from the car. You should hire a good chiptuner, it would be the best.

I hear from everybody that the tuning is wrong and everyone says that it is not correct and I'm still with the problem.I am asking for some suggestions on how to solve my problem.it does not necessarily have to be done enough egr.dpf. flap (throttle)

pasthor
8th June, 2018, 11:24 AM
I hear from everybody that the tuning is wrong and everyone says that it is not correct and I'm still with the problem.I am asking for some suggestions on how to solve my problem.it does not necessarily have to be done enough egr.dpf. flap (throttle)

Hi, I understand you well. My suggestions are:
1.- Have an adequate professional.
2 .- If you want to do it, you need to study and learn more about this, check other projects of peers, research much more through the network, etc, etc.
Do not use the file that you currently have, it is useless.
Greetings.

voltechcar
8th June, 2018, 12:25 PM
write to me, Maybe i have knowdlage to help you :-)